Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) (43589 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Beremx(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

[s] He stole no mandate. Otti is very stupid and his supporters heartless. How can the same people be ruling a State over and over and neglecting Aba and then Ngwas were patient all these years till it got to their turn the same people Otti changed his identity to Ngwa in order to steal Ngwa people's mandate. That can never work. Imagine in Imo State when it gets to Mbaise turn, an Orlu man born in Ahiara will change his home to Mbaise for Orlu to steal their mandate. Is it good? [/s]
Abagworo,please don't annoy me with your silly comments.
Abia people wanted a change in government and they voted massively for Otti. What has being Ngwa got to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:
Clannish dolt, i am not from your state. you can save your stupidity and sycophantic asslicking for your fellow Abian.

nonsense!!
Greedy ediot,who told you we are looking for a dirty spent layer like you to be an Abian. Go to azu nepa owerri and sell your wares. Fool who has not performed her abulation for over 12 months running. You're not from Abia but your father's mandate was stolen. Eziohia,rotten spent sow

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:
Abia people wanted a change in government and they voted massively for Otti. What has being Ngwa got to do with it?
And your hausa customers at Azu Nepa told you that Ngwas voted for your criminal brother? Imi udele

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by fagbemiakintayo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stage play Mtw !!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
DikeOha882:
Hahaha,enyi ijighi ahu
Ima na iwu my own person any time any day. Onuru ube nwanne agbala oso

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:

Otti is no change. It was all a ploy to deny Ngwas their turn. Majority of Otti's supporters are people who just don't want Ngwa man to rule Abia.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ponponkon:
Yea let me continue to be that criminal that comes from the majority clan. Atleast we will always use our voting strength to vote out parasites like you who are minute anytime any day in a free and fair election. Ashawo azu nepa

The election is over! Aba is still dirty:
No proper sanitation or refuse collection & disposal.
No water.
No security - kidnapping & violent crime on the rise since April.
No emergency services - Fire and Ambulance.
No roads.
No economic plan.
No investment in Education & Health.
No salaries for workers as at when due - some teachers/workers names keep being omitted.
No plan on waste recycling to reduce global warming and pollution.
No Health policy - pay a visit to the morgues!
The list goes on but all you ever do is to come here with some stupid local pictures to shame us - Abians, and irritatingly beg mods for attention...?

Do you have no shame?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ponponkon:
Iriekwanda iri anyasu? Gweta oku bia ta nwunyem nkunye gho ofe ta igwere ga rie a ri
De gharia asusu igbo aa Nke Oma

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
FrankAba1:

The election is over! Aba is still dirty:
No proper sanitation or refuse collection & disposal.
No water.
No security - kidnapping & violent crime on the rise since April.
No emergency services - Fire and Ambulance.
No roads.
No economic plan.
No investment in Education & Health.
No salaries for workers as at when due - some teachers/workers names keep being omitted.
No plan on waste recycling to reduce global warming and pollution.
No Health policy - pay a visit to the morgues!
The list goes on but all you ever do is to come here with some stupid local pictures to shame us - Abians, and irritatingly beg mods for attention...?

Do you have no shame?
As Magician won? He will use few days to right all the wrongs of your brothers who have been in power since 22 years of Abia creation.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
indigene:

De gharia asusu igbo aa Nke Oma
Ederem asusu Ngwa obughi central Igbo nke imara.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Segunjosegs(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time Governor
really man what's up with this your "END TIME" freaking comments try and think of something else

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ponponkon:
As Magician won? He will use few days to right all the wrongs of your brothers who has been in power since 22 years of Abia creation.
Who are my brothers?

You really do need a reality check. Stop bringing shame on us, that's all I'm saying, until your pay-master shows he has what it takes to govern a state in 21st century.
Until then, quit this your sycophancy it's too irritating to say the least!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
FrankAba1:

Who are my brothers?

You really do need a reality check. Stop bringing shame on us, that's all I'm saying, until your pay-master shows he has what it takes to govern a state in 21st century.
Until then, quit this your sycophancy it's too irritating to say the least!
Your brothers who turned a well planned city into a mess. Thank God Dr Ikpeazu has come to clear and clean it up. He has 8 solid years to put it right. You are the sycophant, yes! We cannot vote for another criminal from Abia North. When it is time to return power to Abia North,we will vote for a God fearing Ohafia man because they are the only good thing in Abia north.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by focus7: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Like doing open destruction and making huge secrete compensation that could develop an estate in Abuja.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ponponkon:
Your brothers who turned a well planned city into a mess. Thank God Dr Ikpeazu has come to clear and clean it up. He has 8 solid years to put it right. You are the sycophant, yes! We cannot vote for another criminal from Abia North. When it is time to return power to Abia North,we will vote for a God fearing Ohafia man because they are the only good thing in Abia north.

You're really pathetic for trying to bring me into your local politics.
Like I said earlier, the election is over! Tell your pay-master to start governance and stop bringing Abians to shame with your silly posts here. This is an Internet/social media age, there is always a basis to compare governance and if your master performs Abians will do the talking...
Finally, stop this your Ngwa this..Ngwa that; it's not only stupid but childish (in believe that you're old enough).

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by bigtt76(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Or earmark am for rebuilding grin Bad sharp guy

NOBODYY:
Who is fooling who?
hin go don settle uncle with like 50M
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by KLand(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
No backyard compensation sha ooooo. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander too.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2015
all na film trick,dem don settle the matter for back even before the demolition
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by maigemuu: 1:11am On Nov 21, 2015
na lie. the demolition is from a scene in a nollywood flick recently shot in umuahia
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by paragon40(m): 3:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Leading by examples

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by redcliff: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
Operation Demolish Illegal Structures

Abia State governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has taken the Urban Renewal programme in Aba to his maternal home in Umuafo area of Aba.
Stores and gate to the entrance of his uncles Chief Godwin Alozie along Ururuka Road have been demolished.
Also,the fence of Chief Fred Chigbu,younger brother of Betty Ikpeazu(nee Chigbu) governor Ikpeazu's mother has been marked for demolition.
There are indication that stores,houses and fence built without government approval will be demolished.

In the same vain,member representing Ohafia North Constituency in Abia State House Of Assemble Hon Madela Obasi did not wait for government to pull down the fence of his hotel Evergreen hotel,Umuola Road,Ogborhill, Aba, as he pulled the fence down by himself.

Aba must be renewed! Support Governor Ikpeazu in his quest to bring back the lost glory of Aba The Commercial Capital of Eastern Nigeria.

Mr lalasticlala Abia has a governor with the balls to do things,see it for yourself bro

vein
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by bynat(f): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Na the uncle get the fowl too? grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by biafranrealson: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2015
good, so nobody will cry fowl.let him start work immediately.Real biafran agitation will commence from the stewardship of the governors and hon. members
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
Really? No wonder I've got some liken for that my Guy Fash although I will would like lalasticlala to confirm what you said
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotexpost=40238069:
Dem kill chicken join? embarassed embarassed
They did kill fowl, rather they demolished it grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Until he demolishes T.A Orji his godfathers property, we won't take him serious

What if he is having fracas with the uncle, knwing how Abians blame most of their misfortunes on wicked uncles

My take on the issue shaaaa
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2015
FrankAba1:

You're really pathetic for trying to bring me into your local politics.
Like I said earlier, the election is over! Tell your pay-master to start governance and stop bringing Abians to shame with your silly posts here. This is an Internet/social media age, there is always a basis to compare governance and if your master performs Abians will do the talking...
Finally, stop this your Ngwa this..Ngwa that; it's not only stupid but childish (in believe that you're old enough).
He has not performed because you're blind
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by Ponponkon: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2015
redcliff:

vein
Thanks pal
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) by peleson: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
my advice is that the governor of Abia State should have future plans on black and white... He should start projects like greater Aba city, this should be around osisioma with overhead bridge across aba-ph express road with good under pass. Aba phase 2 should be towards ibeme,abala with 2 lane high ways, good stadium, tourist park,a very big fiilm Village and academy to draw Nollywood(igbo nollywood for dstv content), schools and free trade zone. Industrial parks,Good garden streets and street lights. Establish Aba Engineering Company headed by Aba patriots. Make sure that 100% of the works are done with Aba engineers or nigeria Engineers with those with good engineering exposures abroad/overseas. Link all section of the state/aba town with railway. This is not nuclear science. Just create good website and put it online then investors will rush in.Aba people can do it because they are hard working then ur governor will Be the best Thing happening in this Country. U can reach me on kempetservices@gmail.com for free consultation. .. No time Ndi Abia!

Cc lalasticlala, ponponkon
N/B if u can't reach me, copy this post and send it to the governor. He is human and as far as I know, his manifesto was not so clear. He can use this as an action plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.