Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ladies above. age 23 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies above. age 23 (1561 Views)

Matured And Intelligent Ladies Above 28yrs get in here please / I Need A Lady For A Relationship Between The Age Of 19-23.. / Any Single Ladies Above 30 n wants to catch fun Let's Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
I still feel we ve got some cool and decent ladies out there...they are hard to see tho .

I am open to friendship while looking forward to picking a date.

I am not in for casuals
please if you feel we are on same page then please add me

2800D680
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for the response . Pls don't feel shy.
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Sunnypar(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2015
You are not serious, you are on many romance single thread. What you are lookingfor is in your street
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Sunnypar:
You are not serious, you are on many romance single thread. What you are lookingfor is in your street
Lol
This is the only time I ve got to search.

Any how am not desperate about it just enthusiastic
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Sunnypar(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Bennyzino:

Lol
This is the only time I ve got to search.

Any how am not desperate about it just enthusiastic
Good. There are still very good, Intelligent, home grown girls on NL. Try ouy Ninatohbadt, Stenon, Enimoney, Skydude, bettydee, Omawunmie85, Estherfabian.Good luck. Hope you have a job?
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Sunnypar:

Good. There are still very good, Intelligent, home grown girls on NL. Try ouy Ninatohbadt, Stenon, Enimoney, Skydude, bettydee, Omawunmie85, Estherfabian.Good luck. Hope you have a job?
Your gestures are really sweet....shocked

Buh I Ain't even Upto 20...undecided
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:

Many of the active NL babes here are in the teenage and early twenties bracket. Many more are secondary school students, jambites and those newly into higher institutions. The serious and matured /grown ups aren't in this section of NL. A skilled fisherman knows where to cast his net for a good catch. So op except you are looking for casual friends or you are gonna teach your gf the 'ropes' of a serious relationship, I'd advice you to look well well shocked No offense to anyone, #just saying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Many of the active NL babes here are in the teenage and early twenties bracket. Many more are secondary school students, jambites and those newly into higher institutions. The serious and matured /grown ups aren't in this section of NL. A skilled fisherman knows where to cast his net for a good catch. So op except you are looking for casual friends or you are gonna teach your gf the 'ropes' of a serious relationship, I'd advice you to look well well shocked No offense to anyone, #just saying.
[size=28]OK SiR!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by STENON(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sunnypar:

sad
Sunnypar:

Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:

Esthar fabby you look like a decent lady. Age btw is not a yardstick for maturity.

I don't need casuals ..don't know what your interests are.
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by bettydee(f): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sunnypar:

sunnypar and match-making. Don't worry, I go soon find wife for u.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Sunnypar(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
bettydee:

Even if you gan dey available..... I don't mind o!!!!
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Sunnypar(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
To viewers, guest and members of NL. Most of the girls here are over single....so, forget the forming wey the they form, they are just putting up a wall.....break through it and you would see they are nice girls......
Caveat: hold small money sha wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies above. age 23 by AkProsper(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Odunharry(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Sunnypar:
To viewers, guest and members of NL. Most of the girls here are over single....so, forget the forming wey the they form, they are just putting up a wall.....break through it and you would see they are nice girls......
lol.. bad nigga
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. bad nigga
#fact.
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Odunharry(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
GoldenDr:
#fact.
lol.. really? didn't know o
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Sunkyphil(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Sunnypar:
ao u take no say dem dey single?
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by GraceEzeh(f): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by karkinase(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pretty kul ladies can add up... whatsapp 08096633061
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by bvegas2020: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Want to meet lifetime partner? Join Whereweallmeet, the best online dating platform.
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by bvegas2020: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Ladies above. age 23 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
bettydee:

Please do find wife for am. How about you? Drop your contact now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Kwara Only.drop Ur Town And Number. / Pictures Of Nairaland Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.