Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Kylie Jenner Quits Tyga On His 26th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Quits Tyga On His 26th Birthday (468 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday / Burna Boy Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Quits Tyga On His 26th Birthday by emeckzy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kylie Jenner was nowhere to be found, even on social media, yesterday, 19th of November, when Tyga echoed his 26th birthday which his followers all over took note of.

As revealed by a source to TMZ, the young couple has broken up. They began dating in October 2014 and it was Kylie who decided to call it quit after she came back from her Australia trip on Thursday all because of “something Tyga did.”

"They are on a break," another insider tells us. "They were just a week or so ago talking about ‘ever after' and things got messy this past week. Kylie wants time to just be by herself and do her. Tyga is not giving up as that's his one and only lady."

Those close to the hip-hop star says that “he’s devastated” and refutes “doing anything” to warrant the break up.

Kylie Jenner and the Kardashians’ absence at Tyga birthday dinner celebrated with friends at The Nice Guy in West Hollywood and later at 10ak nightclub prove the breakup is true.

Kylie Jenner also did not comment on Tyga’s birthday on any of her social media accounts. Rather on Snapchat she shared a video singing “Been That Way” by Bryson Tiller, a song that have lyrics about breakup: "She don't never want to see us go through round two/Cut her off that's what I'm doing now, you/Told me I should go out and do my thing/Damn right I do my thing."

source http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/5072/KYLIE-JENNER-QUITS-TYGA-ON-HIS-BIRTHDAY

Re: Kylie Jenner Quits Tyga On His 26th Birthday by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
I swear to God, I'm not bothered. Why? Cuz it's none of my biz

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Shares Bad Sketch Of Himself / Nigerian Celebrities Rings Turn Gold / Tiwa Savage Reveals Why Her Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.