Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries (693 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries by james2man: 11:25am On May 22, 2009
Hum mmm, @rachiwise to my own understanding this is what i suggested your brother to do since you are still waiting for ETS to mail him the score report.let him create an account with ETS online,which i believe his score will be available online.then print out the page showing his full name and address including the GRE score,should in case the EST is not yet delivered.he can go with the original print out printed online.
because he need to go with any international exam score with him to the embassy, My friend used the printed score report,he printed out online from college board to the embassy when he was awaiting for his report but he didn't get it, Above all i wish your brother good luck and favor in the sight of the Consular.

(1) (Reply)

Please Post Pictures Of New York Only / Any Low-cost Hotel With A Pool/recreation Facility Around Lagos? / Canada Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.