Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity (1507 Views)

Charcoal Export Contract Needed Urgently / Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / How U Can Start Your Export Business And Start Making Up To #200,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity by Endico(m): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2015
EXPORT BUSINESS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
We are in need of financially buoyant persons that we can make money together exporting wood charcoal.
BENEFITS TO INVESTORS
-You do not need to have knowledge of the business as we will tell you everything.

-You don't need to quit your job or business, you only need to provide fund.

-You do not need to go to the bush to source charcoal, we will source the charcoal.

-You don't need to bother about buyers, buyers are available.

-Profit will be shared 60%(Investor) & 40%(Endico).

-Over 200k profit is made per container depending on prevailing foreign currencies exchange rate.

-Investor can learn the business through us at no cost & thereafter be doing the business on his own.

Please note: Only investors with the capacity to invest 750k should contact us.

If you want to learn the business, we have manual that teaches everything you need to know on how to start exporting agro products such as wood charcoal, bitter kola, shea butter, cassava chips, etc. We are currently giving out the manual at a promo price & the promo is ending very soon.

If you are interested in the business, contact us:
Endico Travels & Logistics Limited on 07032081981, 08059742795, Whatsapp: 07087444352. Email: endicotravelsandlogistics@gmail.com
BBM PIN: 334CBEE0, Join our BBM Channel: C0046005B.

Also contact us for your individuals & corporate travel services such as: Airline Ticketing & Reservation, Hotel Reservation/Booking, Visa Appointment Booking & Visa Processing Assistance, Airport Transfer, Passport Application & Travel Insurance, etc

Re: Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity by kunletoks(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice business.
How long does it take to get the returns?
Re: Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity by Endico(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
kunletoks:
Nice business.
How long does it take to get the returns?
70% when the goods have been handed over to the shipping line & 30% after 3weeks. The 70% covers your expenses & that enables you go arrange another container while waiting for the balance 30% of your last transaction. You can load a container a day & deliver to the shipping line the next day.
Re: Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity by ticker(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2015
am interested but I need to know more about it. I live in kaduna state. is it possible for me to be a partner?
Re: Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity by Endico(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
ticker:
am interested but I need to know more about it. I live in kaduna state. is it possible for me to be a partner?
Yes you can.
Re: Charcoal Export Business Investment Opportunity by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934

(1) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Can I Get Large Quantity Of Original Sheabutter / Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus / Nigeria Devalues Naira-sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.