Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) (40313 Views)

River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by realborn(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2015
ihustler:

I actually logged in to say you did a yeoman's job on the summary and I m sure you can monetize your summary skills for some real good money.

Just my two-cents

You have filled my bucket instead of dipping into it.

Gracias!
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by ronald4lif(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
This Nigeria I must marry and I must stay married mentality is responsible for her passing on, that's if the hubby is responsible for taking her life. Every signs kept pointing to the fact that she was unhappy and the marriage was far from joyous but prolly because she wanted to bear Mrs at all cost or perhaps she must have been misled by the fraudulent scriptural passage which highlighted on marriage as for better for worse.

Marriage is not a do or die affair and people shouldn't let anyone cajole or pressurise them into embarking on one. And if the after marriage signals aren't healthy and meritorious quit it and damn what anyone has to say. The cause of this lady's passing on would have been prevented had she not stayed put even when nothing about her union seemed favourable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by Rawzy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
RIP to her Please let us look before we leap
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by misspicy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
PLANETMARS:
The olodo above me needs a brain transplant hit like if u agree,hit share if u tink its me who needs it more
chisos shocked...nairalanders got no chill...bros see how them finish you cheesytongue

PLANETMARS( m): 8:33am
The olodo above me needs a brain
transplant hit like if u agree,hit share if
u tink its me who needs it more
(Quote ) ( Report ) 11 Likes (Like ) 51
Shares (Share )
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
chisos shocked...nairalanders got no chill...bros see how them finish you cheesytongue

see ya mouth as if u no join share
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by Fearcom(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
To the wife: R.I.P.P

To the husband: Your case/fate is Pending embarassed
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is really unfortunate. Many Nigerian women in desperation for husbands end up married to criminals or cultists. Either of these two things happened: 1. Her husband used her for blood money ritual or she committed suicide. She did not die of natural causes. What many married young women suffer in their marriages to the wrong men are like terrible things we see in horror movies. Nigerian men tell lies to seduce and mislead ignorant and naive young women. Please, don't let any Nigerian man fool you with his lies. It is better to be single and alive than to be married and be miesrable or dead in a tragic marriage. Let us learn lessons from the terrible mistakes of others so that we will not repeat them. May Almighty God help us all. Amen.
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
My prayer again is may we not Mary our enemy ijmn amen, RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by gemale(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg NPF wack gan. If 2 say na obodo oyibo dis tin happen, dem 4 don carry out comprehensive autopsy 2 find out cause of death. Dem no dey watch investigation discovery or CI ? BTW d husband is usually d prime suspect in cases lyk dis until d evidence acquits him & he's able 2 provide an ironclad alibi. CHAI! Backward country.
Re: Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) by justmenoni: 3:44am On Dec 06, 2015
See wetin u take ur hand cause sad shocked

PLANETMARS:
The olodo above me needs a brain transplant hit like if u agree,hit share if u tink its me who needs it more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence / Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures / Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.