Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic (4074 Views)

Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / Why Do South-south Minorities Deny Igbos Whenever Biafra Is Mentioned / When Biafra meets Oodua (photos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Money40: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Why is that when Biafrans agitate even peacefully, Nigeria talk of war, why can't you organize and push for referendum, I still can't get it Oduduwa have been talking nobody threatened them with war, hausas call them selfs AREWA publicly nobody threatenes them with war, but when you. Mentione Biafra! Omg fire and brim stone will rain on you, why is it so, am from rivers state #kalabari to be precise, my younger brother is @ aba now for the protest, he told me how our kalabari people are been treated like kings, I love igbos they are hard working loving people, you can't take that away from them, many lies have been told about them but today we wiser, igbos are our brothers and they are reliable unlike hausas that will kill us after using us, wiwa comes to mind, what of adaka Boro, Biafra or death

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by EternalTruths: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Without Biafra, Nigeria remains another Bangladesh cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2015
I won't say nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make I just book space grin
Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by gigabyte13: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Are u not aware that KANU ask the lgbos to kill and maim other tribes on his programs ? When some of you guys were uploading your soldiers training in the bush, then what does this implies to you? That guys want a football match right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by flylykace: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Victory and freedom shall be theirs

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by simplycarro: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Why is Kanu looking for money to buy and ammunitions?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Without Biafra Nigeria wouldn't exist....
And when Biafra comes and Igbo's leaves Nigeria na death be that....

As of now Igbo's are tired of Nigeria and hates the experiment called Nigeria... Yet Nigeria is risking themselves keeping them without thinking they can sabotage the country today and announce sovereignty tomorrow and the world will recognize them....lol

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:
Why is Kanu looking for money to buy and ammunitions?

Self defence ofcourse....
If nah you wey wan enter zoo won't you at least arm yourself inxase some animals turn wild at you...?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2015
kiss
Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2015
gigabyte13:
Are u not aware that KANU ask the lgbos to kill and maim other tribes on his programs ? When some of you guys were uploading your soldiers training in the bush, then what does this implies to you? That guys want a football match right?

Tell me how many other tribes has been killed by IPOB? Am hausa man sells suya opposite the IPOB meeting venue, while a yoruba tailor occupy a shop in the same building. Kanu never advocate for other tribes to be killed, he only said IPOB has every right to pick up arms and defend themselves if need be. You can't attack someone and expect him not to defend himself. All this lies you guys are spewing abt kanu and IPOB will not help matters, it will only make matters worst.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by simplycarro: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Self defence ofcourse....
If nah you wey wan enter zoo won't you at least arm yourself inxase some animals turn wild at you...?
Ok. Ensure you buy enough arms to kill awusa and yorrobbber.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
gigabyte13:

[/s]

This kind of accusation goes with proves and facts or do we all in NL looks daft to you....
Meanwhile if you see Photoshop edited photos won't you know??
How on earth do you think something as sensitive as Biafra army training be let off to internet like that...
Meanwhile everybody knew it was a propaganda, thus no one talks about it....

My guy dey use your brain...
Nnamdi KANU haven't hurt a fly also with the followers but they have been hurted and this has given biafrans every justification to defend and fight for their survival...

Meanwhile credible source has it that there are 500 biafrans sent to isreal for jet fighting training.... So sit back as we step up our game and set the pace for the oppressed and the weak....
We are the voice for the voiceless and shade to the weak...
Biafra revolution is coming soon....run to mama for your safety lol....

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:

I will ensure our deciding committee does just that....
We need to stop those people aforementioned when they come for our blood.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by bugzbunny: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2015
gigabyte13:
That is all lies
Biafra is peace
Let's support it
Division is the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Money40: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
gigabyte13:
show me were he said that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by gigabyte13: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2015
From ur comment.

So u have 500 people sent to lsreal for referendum right?
So u guys are into propanganda to achieve ur biafra? I thought u guys said the zoo was built on lies and u guy are doing same.

Run for biafrats? For what? When l know how my ancestors dealt with them?

Haaaahaaaaaa ordinary noisemakers.

NOBLEDANDY:

This kind of accusation goes with proves and facts or do we all in NL looks daft to you....
How on earth do you think something as sensitive as Biafra army training be let off to internet like that...

My guy dey use your brain...
Nnamdi KANU haven't hurt a fly also with the followers but they have been hurted and this has given biafrans every justification to defend and fight for their survival...

Meanwhile credible source has it that there are 500 biafrans sent to isreal for jet fighting training.... So sit back as we step up our game and set the pace for the oppressed and the weak....
We are the voice for the voiceless and shade to the weak...
Biafra revolution is coming soon....run to mama for your safety lol....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by bugzbunny: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:

Nobdy is killing anybdy
Let's join hands to rectify this mistake
Division suits all
Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by gigabyte13: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Well let me reason with u bro. Division is not my headache here. l can boast of enough lgbo friends who are doing absolutely well and fantastic. That makes me have enough international friends.

bugzbunny:

That is all lies
Biafra is peace
Let's support it
Division is the best

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by gigabyte13: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Matter worst ? how ?

wisdomguy4u:

Tell me how many other tribes has been killed by IPOB? Am hausa man sells suya opposite the IPOB meeting venue, while a yoruba tailor occupy a shop in the same building. Kanu never advocate for other tribes to be killed, he only said IPOB has every right to pick up arms and defend themselves if need be. You can't attack someone and expect him not to defend himself. All this lies you guys are spewing abt kanu and IPOB will not help matters, it will only make matters worst.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
gigabyte13:
From ur comment.

So u have 500 people sent to lsreal for referendum right?
So u guys are into propanganda to achieve ur biafra? I thought u guys said the zoo was built on lies and u guy are doing same.

Run for biafrats? For what? When l know how my ancestors dealt with them?

Haaaahaaaaaa ordinary noisemakers.

[/s]

I am trying to enlighten you, you are here forming I know all...
Well me myside no care what you think, do or say...
And even in your next life Biafra matter go they give you chronic heart attack...
I live you to your ignorance... Go check the meaning of ancestors...
Your ancestors fought Biafra war?? Lmao....
While Gowon,obasanjo,buhari, that participated in the civil war are still alive and healthy....
We now know who the liars are.... Ancestors lol....

We really need to know who the noise makers are....kai grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by QuotaSystem: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

So you now agree you are noise making propagandists? We are finally getting somewhere.

NOBLEDANDY:

More propaganda?

In one breath you claim your agitation has been non-violent and wonder why war is always mentioned; and in the next breath you are threatening Nigerians.

Get your emotions sorted. Beg if you want to beg and brag if you want to brag. You sound like a confused child.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

So you finally agree you are noise making propagandists?

More propaganda?

In one breath you claim your agitation has been non-violent and wonder why war is always mentioned; and in the next breath you are threatening Nigerians.

Get your emotions sorted. Beg if you want to beg and brag if you want to brag. You sound like a confused child.

Yes it was propaganda... Thanks to your so called Ibadan express way gutter medias....

For the b aspect... I can give you credible sources if you want....
Go mud...hahahaaha
It is sounding treating to him grin grin grin fuk you and your thought bro grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by QuotaSystem: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Yes it was propaganda... Thanks to your so called Ibadan express way gutter medias....

For the b aspect... I can give you credible sources if you want....
Go mud...hahahaaha

So now it was Yorubas that were posting pics of 'biafran soldiers' training in the bush to attack Yoruba?

As for your jet fighters. Go on, I have some time grin. Provide the sources.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Go on. Provide sources.
And if I don't?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by bugzbunny: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
gigabyte13:
Well let me reason with u bro. Division is not my headache here. l can boast of enough lgbo friends who are doing absolutely well and fantastic. That makes me have enough international friends.

Splendid........ Let's all endorse secession

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

So now it was Yorubas that were posting pics of 'biafran soldiers' training in the bush to attack Yoruba?

As for your jet fighters. Go on, I have some time grin. Provide the sources.
You said it with your mouth... Bravo as I commend you....
For telling me you got no time....
I will go this way

When I already know you want the source so badt so you can make propaganda out of it....
Why should I release it so easily to you what will I gain....
Besides why not carry out the researches by yourself and know how good you have become?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by QuotaSystem: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

And if I don't?

You're still the noise making propagandist that you've admitted to be regardless of whether you provide it or not grin

It's even funnier you can't keep up with your lies and delusion. You claim you can provide links of biafrans training to fly jets abroad, just after claiming it is senseless for pics of biafran soldiers training with sticks in a forest in iboland to be found online.

NOBLEDANDY:

You're clearly too dull and lack the intelligence to peddle propaganda so stop straining yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by simplycarro: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

Nobdy is killing anybdy
Let's join hands to rectify this mistake
Division suits all
I want you to to show me how consistent you have been in the last one year about this call for division. I want you to show me a post early this year talking about your Biafra and division.
The obvious theory that your later day apostle of separation will not accept is the fact that you were frustrated and dejected by the last elections.
Instead of you to go back to the drawing board to assess your moves and where you got it all wrong, you started beating the drum of secession and Biafra.
Your division call is not genuine, it a call borne out of election mishap of your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
QuotaSystem:

You're still the noise making propagandist that you've admitted to be regardless of whether you provide it or not grin

It's even funnier you can't keep up with your lies and delusion. You claim you can provide links of biafrans training to fly jets abroad, just after claiming it is senseless for pics of biafran soldiers training with sticks in a forest in iboland to be found online.

You're clearly too dull and lack the intelligence to peddle propaganda so stop straining yourself grin grin

[/s]

Even my great granny know how formidable Yoruba's are when shamelessly peddle propaganda.... grin ;DD

Meanwhile I can sense your 10mb is too small to carry out am extensive research that just came up which others has started already....
Thus I sense the frustration grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by bugzbunny: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:

I want you to to show me how consistent you have been in the last one year about this call for division. I want you to show me a post early this year talking about your Biafra and division.
The obvious theory that your later day apostle of separation will not accept is the fact that you were frustrated and dejected by the last elections.
Instead of you to go back to the drawing board to assess your moves and where you got it all wrong, you started beating the drum of secession and Biafra.
Your division call is not genuine, it a call borne out of election mishap of your tribe.
U knw why I like u
U funny gan grin grin
So na u go tell me wen its right to seek secession... Biafra has been on for decades.. Abegi leav dat one.. I saw a new thread on buhari..rush go make fP... Wen chelsea get match sef?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by simplycarro: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

U knw why I like u
U funny gan grin grin
So na u go tell me wen its right to seek secession... Biafra has been on for decades.. Abegi leav dat one.. I saw a new thread on buhari..rush go make fP... Wen chelsea get match sef?
We are just pointing out your current reason for your loud secession drum, and it has been consistent to what your fathers did in the 60's.
It's always simple. Either we have our way in Nigeria or we go our separate ways. Meanwhile nationhood and politics is never like that. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You were never this loud about Biafra when you were on the winning side with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2015
simplycarro:

Honestly speaking, my Biafra threads which dated early this year were all sent to abyss by the mods and cohort's....

I was among those that spearheaded the revolution by radio Biafra...
Even ishillove at a point started banning us. That was when I tasted ban... Thank God she has gone for good.

Use of Biafra was outlawed in nairaland yet what God has ordained he has ordained.... See how much Biafra is talked in every places even in international platforms....
I won't forget the humble beginning.....

So next time Ask the mods of Biafra threads that have been thrown into abyss earlier this year?? Not floor members

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Press Release: Buhari And His Agents Disgraced Again / Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? / Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.