Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria (1691 Views)

Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by LANGIDI: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Fashola criticized former president Goodluck Jonathan for bringing Fuel to #87 naira,he even called Jonathan a thief.Buhari is Petroluem minister under his nose fuel has risen to 200,150,120,110 in Nigeria .People should answer me who are the bigger thief to be stoned.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2015
It is well
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Rapoo(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2015
we hav to keep praying for a better Nigeria
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:
[s]we hav to keep praying for a better Nigeria[/s]
not with retrogressives like buhari as president
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by shizzy7(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
LANGIDI:
Fashola criticized former president Goodluck Jonathan for bringing Fuel to #87 naira,he even called Jonathan a thief.Buhari is Petroluem minister under his nose fuel has risen to 200,150,120,110 in Nigeria .People should answer me who are the bigger thief to be stoned.
@the emboldened,
Ngwanu, I don't understand...
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by LANGIDI: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
@Bigprozzie it is not about me but about our nation that is fast crumbling .It is the same pretense of fighting corruption Obasanjo did by seizing our money and finally used to fortify his obasanjos farm at otta.I think we Nigerians are fighting the wrong battle.The word stoning was borrowed fron Hon.Chibuike Amechi while crusading for a fight against corruption,Through the enclave called APC.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by dustmalik: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
In Abuja, I buy fuel at #87 per litre. No doubt there is scarcity as a result of money owed to marketers which, by the way, was owed by the previous administration.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Rapoo(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

not with retrogressives like buhari as president

dats the more reasons why u need to pray without season for God bring in the rightful person dat wil lead Nigerians to the place we hav been dreaming of.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by LANGIDI: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2015
@fuel has risen to 200,150,120,110 it means most places in Nigeria Fuel is sold for close to #400 a litre some 200,150,120,110 a litre
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

dats the more reasons why u need to pray without season for God bring in the rightful person dat wil lead Nigerians to the place we hav been dreaming of.
I will never pray for Nigeria. Le those that voted change do the praying

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by LANGIDI: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
under Buhari's watch Nigeria is Nose Diving
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Rapoo(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I will never pray for Nigeria. Le those that voted change do the praying
shockedshockedshocked u can undo the wrongs ur fellow humans did through ur prayers. If u wish Nigeria well, then do the right thing.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by LANGIDI: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Nigeria is under the influence of voodoo power we cannot distinguish between evil from good
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by captainflash(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Bigprozzie:
When will you stone your father for not bringing you up properly?
grin wicked grin
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
The blame should be placed on the slaves down south who championed CHANGE angry
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Zambux(f): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2015
LANGIDI:

We wanted change isnt it, positive or negative change all na change..This is jux d tip of the iceberg
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by sammyj: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2015
OP is a good example of Fo@l for inciting people against their government!! shocked angry
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

shockedshockedshocked u can undo the wrongs ur fellow humans did through ur prayers. If u wish Nigeria well, then do the right thing.

Her prayers will only protect those who were never foooled

As for those who voted out of ethno religious sentiments, they will reap the fruits of this government be it good or evil cool
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Rapoo(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

Her prayers will only protect those who were never foooled

As for those who voted out of ethno religious sentiments, they will reap the fruits of this government be it good or evil cool
not in al cases bro. Bt in this case? Everybody suffers it... The increase in the price of Fuel for example. Or aint it affecting u in a way
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

not in al cases bro. Bt in this case? Everybody suffers it... The increase in the price of Fuel for example. Or aint it affecting u in a way

Let me speak to you from spiritual point of view

Your prayer only protects and prosper those who listened to God before voting

All those who voted out of ethno religious sentiments will definitely reap the fruits of the government be it good or evil

Eg. Remember the story or Elisha and the widow of Zaraphat . cool
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Rapoo(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

Let me speak to you from spiritual point of view

Your prayer only protects and prosper those who listened to God before voting

All those who voted out of ethno religious sentiments will definitely reap the fruits of the government be it good or evil

Eg. Remember the story or Elisha and the widow of Zaraphat . cool

our lord is a merciful God. And he showeth mercy to whom he wants to show mercy. Even a prayer of a mother protects her son dat is so mischievous in nature.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by miqos02(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2015
ok
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Djicemob: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2015
sammyj:
OP is a good example of Fo@l for inciting people against their government!! shocked angry
You are a bigger fo0l for suffering and smiling.

Has there been any nigerian govt that care(d) about the people?

You people want us to kiss the govt azz even after bringing so much hardship on us is what is mind boggling to sane minds.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by sammyj: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
..................................................................... grin angry shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Djicemob:
You are a bigger fo0l for suffering and smiling.

Has there been any nigerian govt that care(d) about the people?

You people want us to kiss the govt azz even after bringing so much hardship on us is what is mind boggling to sane minds.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Iykopee(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Under six months of APC reign, Nigerians are groaning. no lite, no fuel, cost everytin one the increase. This govt is worse than useless
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Djicemob: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2015
dustmalik:
In Abuja, I buy fuel at #87 per litre. No doubt there is scarcity as a result of money owed to marketers which, by the way, was owed by the previous administration.
I've noticed on NL that only APC e-rats enjoy cheap fuel and constant power supply.

Keep suffering and lying smiling bro
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Rapoo:

our lord is a merciful God. And he showeth mercy to whom he wants to show mercy. Even a prayer of a mother protects her son dat is so mischievous in nature.

A son that knoweth not the Lord can be shown mercy

Those who voted are matured enough to know the truth but still went ahead to vote Buhari out of ethno religious hate
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by dustmalik: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Djicemob:
I've noticed on NL that only APC e-rats enjoy cheap fuel and constant power supply.

Keep suffering and lying smiling bro
The problem with you shameless wailers is that your hatred for Buhari will never let you speak the truth. That is your problem, though.

If you live in Abuja, or you know someone who does, confirm by going to Total filling station at Area 11. I buy fuel from there because that is where I live.
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by ERAKAMUS: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2015
sammyj:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYZ.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT THE OP SAID?
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by sammyj: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
How would you take it if someone ask people to stone your family
ERAKAMUS:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYZ.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT THE OP SAID?
Re: Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria by Rapoo(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

A son that knoweth not the Lord can be shown mercy

Those who voted are matured enough to know the truth but still went ahead to vote Buhari out of ethno religious hate

they will as well receive mercy from our lord. Pls say no to discrimination

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Massive Biafran Protest This Morning..(video) Very Massive / Boko Haram Has A Brand New Strategy For 2016, Says Apostle Johnson Suleman / LOL !!! APC Supporters are most Debased and Pitiful Creatures - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.