Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Will U Do - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Will U Do (657 Views)

What Will U Do If U Find Urself In Dis Type Of Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do by Lekozy(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Hi Brothers Nd Sisters ..On Your Wedding Day Everybody Is Already At The Reception After the Registry/church ceremony On Getting There You Did Not Meet The Caterers, You Called Them And Ask Why Are They Not At The Venue And He Or She Asked You 'IS TODAY YOUR WEDDING' What will u do
Re: What Will U Do by jcflex(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Dnt u speak with the caterer a wk/smdays to ur wedding.

improvised sharply now.

fast food all round. negotiate with them, send someone out to get you soft drink.

at the end, the caterer will return my full money with extra 20 to 30%, or else na court we go settle it, by then him go knw say no be sere sere, cus na multiply by 1000 I go increase am to.
Re: What Will U Do by Lekozy(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
jcflex:
Dnt u speak with the caterer a wk/smdays to ur wedding.

improvised sharply now.

fast food all round. negotiate with them, send someone out to get you soft drink.

at the end, the caterer will return my full money with extra 20 to 30%, or else na court we go settle it, by then him go knw say no be sere sere, cus na multiply by 1000 I go increase am to.
Good Idea But How Many Food You Wan Buy For Fast Food
Re: What Will U Do by amtaken(f): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Caterals or caterers?

Please edit your post asap.
Thanks.
Lekozy:
Hi Brothers Nd Sisters ..On Your Wedding Day Everybody Is Already At The Reception After the Registry/church ceremony On Getting There You Did Not Meet The Caterals, You Called Them And Ask Why Are They Not At The Venue And He Or She Asked You 'IS TODAY YOUR WEDDING' What will u do

(1) (Reply)

Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In A Ghastly Accident / Young Nigerian Enterpreneur Wins Innovation Challenge Award From Mark Zuckerberg / Experience Life At Ibari Ogwa: 30 Days Of Entertainment Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.