Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up (40003 Views)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by ODUBEZE: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What does Jonathan know about politics?
He doesn't know anything about politics yet he became deputy governor, governor, vice-President, president. Now Ex. and an ambassador to UN.
You think say all politics na gra gra?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by softRay(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mr Jonathan shataaap there!
Give us reasons why you failed; you're telling us Obasanjo wanted a term. What's your business with that? Is that the reason why you failed? [/quote]
sheyb na ur papa mate ni wen u dae tell am to shut up him mouth? Na so small pikin sef go tell ur papa to shut up for public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by chumaster(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
theshield:

hahaha. if i had mention Hausa u will give me 20 likes. Make e pain u. U people are saboteurs.
I no fit laugh, AM NOT A TRIBALIST like YOU! So sorry I won't meet ur expectations from me bro. O kwaala gi

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by tobiasbeecher: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
theshield:

GEJ is a good man and very Godly. The problem is that he surrounded himself with criminals and greedy advisers. ........... This is a lessen to future leaders, dont appoint too many igbos in your cabinet if you want to succeed.

The arrogance of igbo cabinet members and Mama piss swayed him away from his plans.
Again you tribal cowards will never complete a sentence without mentioning the Igbos! I have come to agree with those that said you guys have inferiority complex towards the Igbos. Why the jealousy? Is this thread anything about the Igbos? Really i don't know why you guys are so obsessed with the Igbos and you know that too much of obsession is a form of mental illness. Just try and cure yourself from Igbophobia and you will see your life changing for the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Franzeez(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
Give us reasons why you failed; you're telling us Obasanjo wanted a term. What's your business with that? Is that the reason why you failed?

someone that has finish talking, and gone back to Nigeria you are telling shattap.... i will go and tell him to shattap

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
But what does dis have to do with our present situation.....it seems after leaving office our leaders develop diarrhoea of d mouth
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by omolami: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
GEJ won't tell lies. The truth is that Obj not only wanted third term, he planned to stay for life. Obj na thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by pedrilo: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
@op, u need to get ur brain checked cos the title of dis thread is misleading. I'm sure ur on a mission.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by arsetalks(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
PRYCE:

TRIBALISTIC RANT!
Very rich post from someone who 75% of his posts on here is tribalistic in nature. Epic fail.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by morab90(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why don't you turn the Presidency to your compound's chieftain? Shameless thing, useless entity.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

Elep mi ask him o!

As if is not the same Obasanjo that imposed him on us.

He is an ingrate!
See your life, when OBJ tried to slave him and he refused. Narcissistic old man

3 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by 9jatatafo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
OBJ has double barrel mouth and I am sure will reply you by firing unguided bullets at you bros Jona. Mama peace dey there sha? Sho release her bomb. Waiting and watching

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by deramarks(f): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
Give us reasons why you failed; you're telling us Obasanjo wanted a term. What's your business with that? Is that the reason why you failed?
really? undecided so ur condition has gotten diz worse? Get well soon

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Again you tribal cowards will never complete a sentence without mentioning the Igbos! I have come to agree with those that said you guys have inferiority complex towards the Igbos. Why the jealousy? Is this thread anything about the Igbos? Really i don't know why you guys are so obsessed with the Igbos and you know that too much of obsession is a form of mental illness. Just try and cure yourself from Igbophobia and you will see your life changing for the better

Talking about igbo gives me joy grin grin. If there is no igbo topic on NL i always sad.

I WILL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU BARBARIANS UNTIL OJUKWU GO AND REPAIR THE WALL CLOCK IN MY OLD LOCAL GOVT. COUNCIL BUILDING THAT BIAFRA GUERRILLAS SHOT DURING BIAFRA WAR.
WE ALLOWED BIAFRANS PASSAGE TO ATTACK ORE BUT THEY BLEW UP OUR WALL CLOCK.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by emmanuelgon: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
That's what the APC propagandas made you to believe
ishiamu:

God punish you there for not focusing on the message but the messenger
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by faaz24: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
At least OBJ did 2 terms. If OBJ do part 2 for jonathan ehn ?
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by lemolemo: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
we missed you one way or the other sir

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by IMO22(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Tell that to ur faaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaa...
Easy man.He sounds retarded but.........Easy
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by sweatlana: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

Shut up your mouth u son of a hore! Your father must be an armed robber. Is that Gej s fault Ediot! Bastard!
In your sick head obj succeed abi? Dump f00l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by JoshEdo1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hating Jonathan won't solve anything...Hating Buhari won't solve anything...Hating yourself for what you cannot achieve is the only problem we have in Nigeria...God bless us all
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by gigabyte13: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sometimes, l wonder what people are celebrating, in a man that admitted publicly in all his campaign that he has failed Nigerians.

But l discovered later that GEJ is more wiser and smarter than most of his praise-singers.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by gretblue: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
See your life.OBJ wanted to slave him but he became a slave to #Team Daziani,Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by saintkel(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Goodluck didn't call OBJ o
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by sweatlana: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Obj that silva back ape ruined this country!
Gej was by far better than that in.cest committing ape
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by DjAduba(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Well whether it is true or not! Even if we are to consider someone for a third term.... I think beyond doubt that only one man can be accord such opportunity....
He is no other than the man of the people:

President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by donemperor: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Come and take gold medal.Well said.
Tundenoni:
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by ishiamu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
emmanuelgon:
That's what the APC propagandas made you to believe

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Bambless1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
Yeye Man

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by HirstMOG(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

The Messiah that succeeded him, a year will soon pass with nothing to show. To me oooooo, governing in Nigeria is like a talented footballer with high hopes coming from abroad to play in the BPL. Chances are either he fail or succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Seun360(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Ask them o
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by Tundenoni(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
deramarks:
really? undecided so ur condition has gotten diz worse? Get well soon

You're a slowpoke, Your sense of thinking is dead!
Re: I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up by excel101(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
. As wise and knowledgeable as you are (which you presumed to be), a novice has been your vice President for 3yrs and also your President for 5yrs. And u come to dis platform to ask what does the Ex-President( Jonathan ) knw abt politics......... U dat claim to knw is the worst fool on earth, cos u are a Nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.