Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (28154 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by Islie: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
A 21-year-old man has allegedly hanged himself after he was accused of raping his brother’s wife.

The incident was said to have happened at Olorire area of Obantoko in Abeokuta, Ogun State in the evening of October 27, 2015.

Impeccable sources said the deceased, Austin John, had offered his brother’s wife, Cecelia Emanuel, a ride on his motorbike only to veer off into a bush and raped her.

A family source said: “The woman (Cecelia) was leaving home for a vigil in her church when John offered to take her there on his motorcycle.

“Instead, he veered into a bush on the excuse that his motorcycle had developed a fault and forcibly raped the woman.

“The woman raised the alarm which attracted bystanders and the late John was apprehended.

“He was subsequently handed over to the local vigilance group and later released to one of his brothers named Mathew and family members, who promised to make him available the next day for appropriate disciplinary action.”

It was gathered that John’s kinsmen secured his release from the custody of the vigilance group in order to send him back to their hometown where traditional rites were to be carried out to atone for the abomination he committed.

It was learnt that John used a generator cable to hang himself in the early hours of the fateful day.

His mangled body was said to have been discovered by herdsmen.

The incident, however, took a dramatic turn when some members of the vigilance group were allegedly arrested by the police and detained for days at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Eleweran, Abeokuta.

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-hangs-self-after-allegedly-raping-brothers-wife/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by INTROVERT(f): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2015
The kinda devil that possessed that man is very strong.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by ayatt(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2015
After the wicked act and you killed yourself...
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by ijustdey: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2015
one less a rapist gone .....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by donholy28(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Very good! wicked man....burn in hell
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
End time rapist. grin

Guee where most of GidiLink blog readers are from?
www.gidilink..com/2015/11/i-see-you-kenya_21.html

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
I just saw the headline and said in broken english, E go b dem, abi no be dem again.

And when I read the story and saw the names I wasnt dissapionted at all, Na Dem.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
END TIME AT WORK

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by damton(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Perhaps he has been fantasizing over his sister's bosom and backyard, of which he devise a means to have a taste of the bounty.

Haven done that , mission accomplished and it's time to leave.

May God help us
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by Sijo01(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
He should rest in the rope. Yeye pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by itsIYKE(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Omo yorrogba.....omo rape grin

18 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by satowind(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Very gud news. @least beta news dan brother murders brother

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by kennyman2000(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
He committed the evil and judge himself as well... He should rest in peace for atleast judging himself and not been alive and still doing the devilish acts to other people.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by kunzaar83(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na Biafran Man... I know him very well, it happen in my area...... U abuse me e no concern me, but the truth is that na Biafran gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by morab90(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
This thing still dey happen.
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by BetterChurch: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by qualityovenbake(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Crazy world
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by nkemdi89(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
See wetin woman don cause, now there won't be happiness in that family again both nuclear and extended.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by dihalao(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please guys, help me LIKE this video on instagram

https://instagram.com/p/98xcAdKZn8/

Thanks.
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by HARDDON: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
who else bliv the guy didnt hang himself but some1 acted a james bond on him?

4 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by ihatebuhari(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by SailorXY: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
The story no get balance sef
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by GermanShepherds: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
its better he did it...cos id have helped him.

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
This one na ise aye
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by ihatebuhari(f): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
satowind:
is that u on dp?

Very ugly

2 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by limamintruth: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-hangs-self-after-allegedly-raping-brothers-wife/

What is going on in the south of naija naaa

If its not igbo crime related story, it will be yoruba crime related story, nawaooo.

Anyways, God dey sha. cool
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
satowind:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3101230_baby_jpegd840a7da96e36a01980a9142b58ec87a

RIP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by byteHead(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
#KonjiNaBastard
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by snika: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
na dem
Re: Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife by kraftsta(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
donholy28:
Very good! wicked man....burn in hell
Barbaric hypocrite, May God give ur soul d grace to find salvation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans Onwuamadike Not Sentenced To Death By Court As Claimed / Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.