Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. (6157 Views)

Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
The FOX
Though I haven’t been posting any topics lately I have been visiting Nairaland on a daily basis to catch up on current trends and laugh my heart out. A narrative that has caught my fancy is the current agitation for Biafra. My discuss on the issue is centred on INNOSON motors. I have read a number of times on this site and other sites in which the Igbos accuse Nigerians of not patronising INNOSON motors because Nigerians hate them with its attendant arguments’ swinging back and forth. I would like to disagree with that narrative. Some months back I was driving down to the ICC in Abuja and I was captivated by a car in front of me. It reminded me of the Hyundai i series. I almost hit it as I was trying to catch up with it while taking its picture simultaneously while driving. On getting closer it was an INNOSON branded car and I was like “wow”. As luck would have it the car was also going to the ICC. The car owner drove the car to the back of ICC and I pursued it not minding I was to report at the ICC for a conference. I was that impressed. As soon as the owner alighted I asked him if I could take the pictures of its interior to which he said yes. He left the ignition on with the AC working, walked into an office while I snapped away. Guess what? The owner of the car is a Hausa Fulani young chap dressed in their attire. I currently drive a German made car but I resolved to get that particular ride as soon as I need to get another car and as long as the necessary mechanics and parts to ensure it functions properly are available, a research I am still working on at least its parts shouldn’t be as expensive as those for German cars thus saving me cash and time.

The BUS
Few days back while driving home I also noticed an INNOSON bus owned by the office of the Head of Civil service of the Federation. It is used in moving staff of the federal secretariat to and fro. I have been noticing the bus for a very long time and as far as I know I am yet to hear of any tribe refusing to board it because it was built by an Igbo. I have been seeing other INNOSON cars in the FCT and have decided to share the pictures. The average Nigerian does not care where anything is manufactured. They are too engrossed surviving to notice such trivial matters. It baffles me when the Igbos accuses other ethnic groups of plotting their failures or holding them down. I was not really aware of INNOSON motors but the visit to the company by the last administration gave me the much needed enlightment. I have visited their websites and it’s so static as compared to other car manufactures. I would have expected by now someone would have sent a proposal to INNOSON motors to build a more interactive website for them. This is one of the basic requirements needed for a company of such magnitude. I can work into a number of car show rooms in Abuja to pick a car but I am yet to see a showroom owned by INNOSON motors in Abuja. Car manufacturers have partnerships with banks for car purchase but I am yet to read of INNOSON motors doing something similar. Why my Diatribe? It’s just my own way of saying why cry foul when there is none. By now I would have expected INNOSON motors to aggressively market their cars to state Governors or civil servants in a hire purchase method. They could even provide customers with customized versions. What I read daily is the marginalization of the Igbo’s and I ask myself who is really marginalizing who. I can’t patronize what I not aware off neither would I purchase what I can’t afford or have access to by the way of flexible payments.

INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
I was sponsored by an International organization to present a paper at an International conference a while ago and I was specifically asked to speak to youths below 35 from different parts of the world on Space related technology. We also had a cultural day where youths showcased their cultures in terms of dance, clothes and food. Guess whose song I played for the Nigerian cultural night...guess? It was Ada by flavour and you need to see how everyone was dancing to the song. I actually wore a Yoruba clothe but danced to an Igbo song. I will upload the video as soon as I can get it. Flavour is one of my favourite artists with songs like Keneya, Golibe and Ada topping the charts for me. My best worship songs are Igbo songs even though I don’t understand the language. I also served in Anambra and I was well taken care off. Phyno’s collabos are awesome. From “Karishikas” to my “woman my everything” to “local rappers” and I wonder if the likes of Phyno or Don jazzy would cry marginalization. The “JOHNNY” lady has a Yoruba dad and an Igbo mum. This is the unity in diversity we all desire. If none so far has released any songs honouring the Biafra cause then their ethnicity should be investigated or they are probably moles working against the movement. It is also pertinent to create the awareness that most of our entertainers either in the movie or music industry cut their teeth in the South West or at least found National fame there. Lagos is like the US. If you can make it big in Lagos you make it big in Nigeria. If you make it big in US you have all over the world. I have never heard about the Yoruba’s stifling the talents of non-yorubas.

THE PERCEPTION
What the Igbos are doing unconsciously is that they are drawing attention to the mundane and ephemeral. I have been seeing INNOSON motors and planning to buy them without any ethnic coloration but with what is currently going on I perceive the Igbo’s themselves are the ones encouraging Nigerians to have a negative perception about them and their products. This would be doing them more harm than good. How would you expect a Hausa or a Yoruba man to patronise INNOSON motors when you antagonize him. It has always been my dream to see cars built in the EAST with car seats made out of leather supplied from the NORTH while the occupants eat chocolates and GPS navigation systems made from the south west, fuelled by Nigerian oil drilled from the bowels of the SOUTH SOUTH . Northerners could build the car engines as one of the greatest engineers in the world is Jelani Aliyu from Sokoto state who designs engines for Chevrolet. I can associate with some of the reasons fanning their desire and the embers of hate but these are issues also bedevilling all facets of our National life and its constituent regions. It’s a discuss I am not willing to go into yet. The Igbos should understand that if someone encourages others to pick up arms against their neighbours then they would be making neutrals like us feel agitated and fearful for our safety and those of our loved ones. I was in the UK during their referendum and its build up. There were no threats to any ethnic group. Kalu was also in the UK then too, he should know better. One of the major reasons Scotland lost the referendum is due to their pensioners. The youth voted to break away but the aged who worried about pensions in an uncertain political landscape thought otherwise, especially with the UK depriving them of the pounds. The UK was also considering what would happen to their nuclear armed submarines (TRIDENT) in Scotland ports which are the only ones in the UK that can conveniently accommodate them. Purchasing products or services manufactured and rendered by easterners could be perceived as contributing to their War chest and in turn this may have a ripple effect on the fortunes of the igbos. These are some of the issues I would hope the agitators discuss especially with the stakeholders who might likely become citizens of the proposed Biafra. Politicians worldwide know the value of the neutrals or the undecided voters in any election. They are the ones who can actually swing votes. They have no favourites but allow the campaign to sway them. In as much as every ethnic group has a right to self determination, self determination is often not won by been antagonistic and alienating neutrals. The Igbo’s should know that the only comparative advantage they have in the Nigerian business landscape is in numbers and not necessary in patents or quality and these are businesses that can easily be filled in case of a vacuum. I have read about a Northerner who designed a helicopter using car parts. I have Yoruba friends who design drones with bad ass imbedded programs. I have also seen Igbo’s with a number of creative inventions too. For every Coscharis there is an Elizade, for every Zenith bank there is a GTB , for every Paschal Dozie there is a Dantata and the list continues,. One of the largest stores if not the largest store, “SAHAD” stores in Abuja is owned by a Northerner. We all have our pros and cons. For every terrible Lagos-Ibadan-Ilorin expressway there is one in the east, North, South-South. One of the worst roads if not the worst road in Nigeria is in the South west. Ilorin-Jebba expressway way.

A NEED FOR INDEPTH ANALYSIS
In as much as I can’t cry more than the bereaved it is advisable the Igbos understand the enormity of the challenges ahead of them in their quest for statehood. A thorough understanding of it would inform them on how to go about achieving their dreams or if the current agitation is worth it. Conflicts are never won by the number of arms you posses or the size of your army or the number of people you are antagonistic to but by the brilliance of your strategy. In the outbreak of any war the first strategic targets are buildings that can aid the war efforts that is why manufacturing companies and industrial buildings are heavily hit. In the outbreak of any conflict Aba and nnewi the manufacturing hub of the east may be bombed to rubbles likewise a dangote company in Obajana may be wiped off the surface of the earth. Banana Island may be sunk and the south south could be set aflame, burning for years. There is a series I have been watching in which a mercenary told who wanted to hire him that when the first bullet flies out of the barrel of the gun every planned strategy becomes obsolete. No matter how well planned a war strategy it does not assure victory. The battle ground is a different scenario entirely. Vietnam is a wonderful case study in which America was humiliated, the same in Somalia and others. In war it is not who is right but who and what is left? The question now is to what end and to whose gain because in my opinion no one hates the Igbos.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
more vehicles

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
and another

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Tolexander: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
The first and the only time I ever set my eyes on a product from Innoson motor was in Nyanya, Abuja belonging to one of the ministries, IVM500 (SUV) if I can still recollect.

I think Innoson Motor needs working on the website and publicity like the OP said.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Which one be "Awusa Foolanii"? Its either "Awusa" or "Foolanii"..Correct urself guy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by basilo101: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Stop writting crap. No igbo man says he is marginalised because ppl aint buying innoson. Innoson is a private busines and will blame nobody if cant cope wit global competition. Wen we talk abt marginalisation we mean lack of federal infrastructure in d east.

28 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by ernesty20(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
So long a trash

the poster above me says it all.. The op has no knowledge of what marginalization is. He don dey smoke oshogbo weed

14 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by explorer250(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am indeed touched but the marginalisation of the igbo nation is political. How can you explain the deliberate carving out of economical and naturally endowed parts of igbo land into strange states? There is more to the cry for biafra than the eye meets

Can you imagine a scenario were the coastal parts of lagos,ogun and ondo is carved into south south and are made to deny yoruba for them to survive. These states i mentioned above are the engine room of south west economy and if these states are alienated to yoruba dont you think that would be another landlocked and economically
unviable sokoto?

Like i said earlier, after the war, igboland was designed to be economically unviable.
All the coastal areas of igbo land was ceded to the minorities, i am sure you have heard that igboland is landlocked?
That is a psychological warfare waged against igbos.
If you check well you will observe that aba is the nearest city to porthacourt. In a sane and equal country aba should be in thesame state with ph so that the port will
feed the industrial/commercial city of aba.

I am from oyigbo in rivers state. In 1976 we were carved out of the present abia state and included into rivers state because we have oil in quantom. We were forced to answer oyigbo against the original obigbo just to de-igbonise us just as the did to ikwerres. The FGN carved out the whole oil producing parts of igboland
into rivers,bayelsa,delta and akwa ibom just to weaken igbos.

Do you know that if
igboland is one we would have been the ethnic group that produces the largestamount of oil in nigeria?

What of the 20 pounds policy? Theindigenisation policy? The FGN siting and allocation of industries? Less number of states to undermine us politically and in resource distribution? What
OBASANJO did to orji uzor kalu slok group and how he fustrated ibeto(whom would have been the richest man in africa) to his early death? What of resource control?
The list is endless bro, nigeria neesd to be restructured fast before it becomes too
late. So dont blame igbos for what they are doing

29 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
basilo101:
Stop writting crap. No igbo man says he is marginalised because ppl aint buying innoson. Innoson is a private busines and will blame nobody if cant cope wit global competition. Wen we talk abt marginalisation we mean lack of federal infrastructure in d east.

oga there is a relationship between economics and politics

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=ernesty20 post=40258393]So long a trash

oga there is a relationship between economics and politics
Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by ernesty20(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=bjims post=40258681][/quote] really? Tell me more
Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by chosen04(f): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Do you know what it means to live in a region where there are no Int-l Airport(s) (Not even one) Ditto for operational Seaport. Why must i travel miles to Lagos, Abuja and Kano just to board an Int'l flight?.......Why did this Op miss the Mark? Is he related to David Mark?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
My official car is Innoson

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by patrick89(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
this is tales by moonlight! you are talking about innoson because he survived the cruel policies by obj, The ibeto cement and other related issues! the evil policies meted on them are the reason for agitation!

Igbos are asking for equity, justice and level playing ground! igbos see everything as competition, so that kind of environment can never be got from nigeria!
so bro save your hullabaloo for what we are passing through as a people is bigger than these fairytale!
we also vehemently believe that we will perform creditably well if we are on our own!! that's what you are not getting! get it into your brain!!!

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by tunde1200(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
i like this very well.
Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by OperationIgrigi: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
basilo101:

**grins** I was actually combing the cyberspace to check-out where Igbos said others don't buy innoson because it's Igbo-made. These yorubas and skewed their imagination. Reminds me of yorubas shouting that Igbo will deny kachiukwu when he was made NNPC chairman.
Why do yorubas like the OP always pre-empt evil for Igbos while pretending to be objective? Why are yorubas like this for heaven's sake?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** I was actually combing the cyberspace to check-out where Igbos said others don't buy innoson because it's Igbo-made. These yorubas and skewed their imagination. Reminds me of yorubas shouting that Igbo will deny kachiukwu when he was made NNPC chairman.
Why do yorubas like the OP always pre-empt evil for Igbos while pretending to be objective? Why are yorubas like this for heaven's sake?

During the Cab launch in Kaduna by El-rufai, they were insinuations on why he did not patronize Innoson motors. No one is pre-empting any evil. Why not take time to analyse my perception paragraph by paragraph and correct me where my views are wrong. I shared my perception as a Nigerian who also needs answers......Why don't you try solving some of the questions directed at Innoson motors first.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by chosen04(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
The Op above me you wrote beautiful trash. Why shld someone waste his time to analyse what is neither here nor there?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
explorer250:
I am indeed touched but the marginalisation of the igbo nation is political. How can you explain the deliberate carving out of economical and naturally endowed parts of igbo land into strange states? There is more to the cry for biafra than the eye meets
Sir, you seem to be among the few who have taken time to sieve my perception . My piece is based on what I see, hear and read. I don't have the Igbo genes thus I might not understand their plight as they do. That is the more reason I said been antagonistic won't help the cause. It would be nice to read your perception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
chosen04:
The Op above me you wrote beautiful trash. Why shld someone waste his time to analyse what is neither here nor there?

even the Fox I admired is beautiful thrash?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
chosen04:
Do you know what it means to live in a region where there are no Int-l Airport(s) (Not even one) Ditto for operational Seaport. Why must i travel miles to Lagos, Abuja and Kano just to board an Int'l flight?.......Why did this Op miss the Mark? Is he related to David Mark?

Madam I fly out regularly and there are times I have to fly to Lagos from Abuja to board some international flights. Not all International Airlines fly to Abuja despite been the seat of power. Who do I blame in this case?

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Udmaster(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
bjims:

Sir, you seem to be among the few who have taken time to sieve my perception . My piece is based on what I see, hear and read. I don't have the Igbo genes thus I might not understand their plight as they do. That is the more reason I said been antagonistic won't help the cause. It would be nice to read your perception
Nice Topic.
The civil war brought some psychological impacts coupled with the balkinization of Igbo land, Political marginalization like S.E having 5 states and some denial of Igbo identity.
I, myself and many IGBOS even Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo DO NOT Support Nnamdi Kanu and his followers who want to drag the Igbo nation into another war.
But the FG treatment on the Igbos fueled these Biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Udmaster:
Nice Topic.
The civil war brought some psychological impacts coupled with the balkinization of Igbo land, Political marginalization like S.E having 5 states and some denial of Igbo identity.
I, myself and many IGBOS even Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo DO NOT Support Nnamdi Kanu and his followers who want to drag the Igbo nation into another war.

At last some other person I can discuss with intelligently. But I believe all regions were balkanized at one point or the other. Osun was carved out of Oyo state. Ekiti out of Ondo state. I am still aware that at a point the Igbos were agitating for one more state because they have the least number of states. Some states in the south west can't pay salaries and in my opinion should be re-merged. The issue is would the Igbos see themselves as not marginalized if they were given an extra state. In my opinion if the 5 Igbo states are run properly they may even begin to loan other states money. That's the economic power that can influence political power.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by ideykwum: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
If you want to write to Innoson Motors, write to them! Don't go on the internet and write about an imaginary Igbo perception! If the average Nigerian does not know about Innoson, Rufai can't be in that ilk! Accusing him of being unpatriotic wasn't fetched! Stop playing to to gallery!

bjims:

During the Cab launch in Kaduna by El-rufai, they were insinuations on why he did not patronize Innoson motors. No one is pre-empting any evil. Why not take time to analyse my perception paragraph by paragraph and correct me where my views are wrong. I shared my perception as a Nigerian who also needs answers......Why don't you try solving some of the questions directed at Innoson motors first.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by patrick89(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

You are right!
they were all over the place especially on twitter shouting that kachiukwu is not igbo enough, I search everywhere I couldn't find where a single igbo person insinuated that! infact the only thing people kept saying was he didn't appoint from SE! but yorubas were everywhere shouting igbos are saying he's not igbo enough!!

but that is their problem! we will never be deterred in our objective and goals!!
hater gonna hate!!

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
ideykwum:
If you want to write to Innoson Motors, write to them! Don't go on the internet and write about an imaginary Igbo perception! If the average Nigerian does not know about Innoson, Rufai can't be in that ilk! Accusing him of being unpatriotic wasn't fetched! Stop playing to to gallery!

Oga sir..the issue of INNOSON motors in my discuss was a prelude , a means to an end. Should I assume Nnamdi calling for an armed struggle is imaginary ? El -rufai is a northerner who probably chose not to patronize INNOSON for his own motives. The Northerner who bought the FOX vehicle also did for his own reasons and when he told me to take its pictures he did it with pride. How does your response dispel the antagonistic stance of my perception?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Pavore9: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Udmaster:
Nice Topic.

South East truthfully do not need another state because the present 5 states when put together is about the size of Kogi State alone! The combined size of Anambra and Imo is not up to Borgu local government in Niger State, which is just one local government out of the 25 there nor Anambra alone not up to the size of Akampa local government area in Cross River.

How were we squeezed into such small space, there must certainly be issues of areas alienated to other neighbouring states!
Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
nice try

pls tell us why they cry blue murder wen Stella odua. upgraded enugu to international standard..

pls tell us why warri. calabar portharcourt seaport don't function..

pls tell me a money spinning employment federal government investment in d south east

can u explain carving of ndoki benue Igbo kogi Igbo anioma. out of south east.

pls tell us why they are waiting for us to forget anambra kogi boundary issue. so they can sneak it up to kogi?

tell me if u want more.

trash..

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by patrick89(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
bjims:

At last some other person I can discuss with intelligently. But I believe all regions were balkanized at one point or the other. Osun was carved out of Oyo state. Ekiti out of Ondo state. I am still aware that at a point the Igbos were agitating for one more state because they have the least number of states. Some states in the south west can't pay salaries and in my opinion should be re-merged. The issue is would the Igbos see themselves as not marginalized if they were given an extra state. In my opinion if the 5 Igbo states are run properly they may even begin to loan other states money. That's the economic power that can influence political power.
Actually have watched many of your politicians kick against state creation based on your submission, yet you're nothing is being done about the inequality! each time the topic iis brought about, the excuse of viability will be used to rubbish the idea, yet nothing is being done about it!
The problem with igbo nation is evil but deliberate policies! fashioned to keep them down, they know them, and they're tired of them,
they want to make bold steps in stopping them.
ndigbo unlike other tribes have series of meetings where they discuss their problems and possible solution, so they know their problems and the possible solution to all of them! so do not cry for us ok?
Ndigbo have lived every part of the country they know all the tricks involved!!

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
patrick89:

Actually have watched many of your politicians kick against state creation based on your submission, yet you're nothing is being done about the inequality! each time the topic iis brought about, the excuse of viability will be used to rubbish the idea, yet nothing is being done about it!
The problem with igbo nation is evil but deliberate policies! fashioned to keep them down, they know them, and they're tired of them,
they want to make bold steps in stopping them.
ndigbo unlike other tribes have series of meetings where they discuss their problems and possible solution, so they know their problems and the possible solution to all of them! so do not cry for us ok?
Ndigbo have lived every part of the country they know all the tricks involved!!

Well I wish you GOD's speed in whatever would bring the needed emancipation you desire
Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Ikengawo: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
[size=15pt]JAPAN SHOULDNT BE INDEPENDENT BeCAUSE NIGERIANS DRIVE NISSAN. USELESS LOGIC [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
bjims:

Well I wish you GOD's speed in whatever would bring the needed emancipation you desire

This is all you should have said, and not that half- assed love letter to ndị Igbo you put up there. We can smell BS from a mile away. Save your advice for your Yoruba people 'cus y'all need it more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Is True Then It Was Nemesis That Killed Abba Kyari And Not Covid-19 / Kogi, Anambra, Enugu Quarrel Over Oil Wells / Two Arrested With N1M At Ondo Polling Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.