Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) (819 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) by Publicnusiance(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
I was able to read comments and people’s thought about the on coming Headies award on my previous article. So in this article I would be giving reasons why YBNL talented artiste Lil Kesh might not be headies Next rated even with his numerous hit songs.

1. Lil kesh songs are 18+

Lil kesh songs are basically for 18+ His words are to explicit. How do you expect someone that talks about female encounters and their bodies raw be given a next rated award that the world is anticipated for ?

2. Headies award organizers won’t allow it

Take it or leave. Lil kesh has 70% chance of winning this award but his type of songs won’t let him for God’s sake. We talking about next rated, Its not just a category, its most anticipated category and most popular inshort. Don’t be surprise if someone else wins it.

3. He has been cheated before it might repeat itself

At the last headies I was expecting the shoki master to grab an award in which he was nominated along side Mavins finest reekado banks. And the suppose award was given to reeky. What does this imply? Probably because Kesh was not the Rightful owner of the then Controversial Shoki, I guess.

Olamide wasn’t cool with it but Reeky was good, We’ve to be sincere.

4. It might bring down The headies reputation

Headies award is the grammy award of nigeria, and every young upcoming artiste dream. Lil kesh Addicts should get the logic. Headies next rated award is a big award the most biggest in africa as a whole to me. If the Next rated award is given to Lil kesh . What is the headies promoting ?

The essence of this write up is that it wouldn’t be cool seeing lil kesh fans been enraged and lashing out on who ever wins the award.

They just have to get the logic. Thank you!

Source : http://www..ng/2015/11/21/4-reasons-why-ybnl-lil-kesh-might-not-win-the-headies-next-rated-the-truth/
Cc:lalasticlala, Seun

Re: 4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) by Publicnusiance(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
I been argue say na kiss go carry am
Re: 4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) by Tundenoni(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na small doctor go collect am. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) by GMan650(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Then why was he nominated

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Song / Faziloop-story Of My Life Mp3 / Meaningful Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.