Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? (2525 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 1st Baby After 22yrs Of Marriage(pics) / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by uboma(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
If your concern is about handwriting, then I've seen plenty lefties with nice writing.

You are so on point bro.

I once had a very close friend who was left-handed but could also use his right hand to write.

His writing was so beautiful when using the left hand.
Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by uboma(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
prettysolid:
People like u will never cease to amaze me ,that is why we are still backwards ,everytime its put it in prayers ,what has prayers got to do with this now? even Obama uses his left hand what exactly r u telling him to put in prayers after u also told him its normal.
What has prayer got to do with this

A very valid observation you have there.

Some peeps just attributes every thing in life as spiritual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Nothing wrong with the left handed people, all those psychological taunts after conversion are myth.

Originally using the right hand is genetical and again when a baby is been born, they learn by copying, children who didn't copy the act of using the right hand uses left and correcting them is like also correcting them when they wear their slippers wrongly, No psychological effect at all. Those who weren't corrected grew up using what they already used to.
Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh my. pls don't change it. he's just 8 months and u want to start toying with his life. My 1yr 11 month old boy uses both hands perfectly and I have told his teacher not to change whichever hand he wishes to use.

I know a very wonderful and super handy man that uses left to write..... My husband.
Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by Dyt(f): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
End time parents
cheesy cheesy
Why not start tying it
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by buoye1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
I love lefthanded people, i wouldn't mind to have my 1st child with such wonder from God

Free the baby please
Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by Le2money(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy End time parents cheesy cheesy Why not start tying it cheesy cheesy
...badt girl...lol
Re: How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand? by UyiIredia(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
Early this week, My Wife told me she suspects our 8months Son is left handed. He picks up his toys moore with Left hand to right hand.
This morning, I decided to test him with him bulldozer toy. I made him seat on rug. After winding the toy from a distance opposit him, it zoomed off and entered inbetween his legs. I noticed he always hold it with left hand except on a rear occasion he uses his Right hand. Okay, I park the toy by His Right leg, instead of touching it wit his Right Hand, he stretch his left arm towards it.
No one uses such handle in my family, thou my In-law 1st Son is left hand.
I'm worried because all my days as a student, my friends with such handle always end up with poor hand writing ¤look like were mother Hen is excavating sand, looking for what it didn't hide¤

Dear NL Parents
* Please is their any cause for alarm?
* How do I reverse this to Right Hand?
* He my 1st Child

Cc: RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala etc.

Let him use the left hand. When I was 2 I wanted to practice using my left hand and I got flogged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 1yr 8month Old Baby Uses Left Hand. Right Or Wrong / I Think I Have The Spirit Of Lust / Inconceivable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.