Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method (5132 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How To Install Large Android Apps Easily Into External SD Memory Card [simplest / How To Fix "Damaged Sd Card, Try Reformatting". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Mustiboy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
is your SD card damaged? pls don't panick bcoz, right here right now, I'ma show you just how to repair it, shikena.

you're gonna be needing a china phone(chinko )preferably, the one that doesn't support Java games, coz its our ultimate tool here and it tends to show the hidden files and folders on your MC.

now, no matter how damaged your Sd card is, it's gonna work on any china phone.
so, simply insert the damaged card in the China phone and follow these steps:

1. rename the memory card
2. mark and delete all files and folders you see except 'dcim' 'Android' and any other you know is essential to you.

note : doing this might warrant the loss of your apps, but afterall your obb files and pictures are safe.

4 Likes

Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Mustiboy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
download that one na, e go work 2
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by damiloladuke: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2015
thanks, coming in handy

FOR UR GOLD WRISTWATCH & LAPTOP LIGHTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Adesiji77: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
is your SD card damaged? pls don't panick bcoz, right here right now, I'ma show you just how to repair it, shikena.

you're gonna be needing a china phone(chinko )preferably, the one that doesn't support Java games, coz its our ultimate tool here and it tends to show the hidden files and folders on your MC.

2. mark and delete all files and folders you see except 'dcim' 'Android' and any other you know is essential to you.

note : doing this might warrant the loss of your apps, but afterall your obb files and pictures are safe.

Please, don't consider my question weird: I presume moving from one geographical zone to another does not affect SD card? A colleague once told me that an SD card that he just bought and was working perfectly refused to work when he travelled to another continent. His phone simply refused to recognize the SD card.

I find that strange because I know SD cards are not network-dependent. What do you think? What could make an otherwise brandnew SD card purchased from a prime electronic store to fail to work just like that?
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Will try your tips. Hope it works.
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by chinedumo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guy if u help me recover my 32gb sd card, 3k awaitd you
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Mustiboy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Please, don't consider my question weird: I presume moving from one geographical zone to another does not affect SD card? A colleague once told me that an SD card that he just bought and was working perfectly refused to work when he travelled to another continent. His phone simply refused to recognize the SD card.

I find that strange because I know SD cards are not network-dependent. What do you think? What could make an otherwise brandnew SD card purchased from a prime electronic store to fail to work just like that?
lol, so funny, a memory card can't detect a region or any network.
So, I think that's baseless.
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Mustiboy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
chinedumo:
lol, hope it works for you too.
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by ewizard1: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Damaged SD Card has grades. There's a type that even Chinko phone can not help it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by abumeinben(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls op wia can I download this chinko phone? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
my chiko Fone nor even detect d card
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Mustiboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Raphio:
my chiko Fone nor even detect d card
try another chinko phone.
sincerely, I just helped a friend with his now.
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by ghkjsvjls: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Chinko phone can not help it.

Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Xhaka(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Some SD cards cannot be repaired
No matter your method
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by chinedumo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mustiboy:
lol, hope it works for you too.
i sent you am email. I have more questions.

I msgd also on whatsapp
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by Segadem(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by lawrenceunaa: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mustiboy:

it works. For those using android, goto file manager , press menu then select hidden files

Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
chinedumo:
Hahaha cheesy
Re: How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method by hunnme: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Has Just Released The Most Annoying Update / Tecno C9 Or Tecno W5 / Do Slot Sell UK Fairly Used Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.