Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Single Christian Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Christian Woman (1098 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Christian Woman by ageless7: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
My dearest single Christian women BEING SINGLE IS NOT A CURSE DON'T LET ANYBODY MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED OF BEING SINGLE WHETHER YOU ARE 20 ,30,40 ,OR EVEN 50 YEARS OLD.Rather see this period as a special time of development and as a period of time when God molds you to prepare you for where he is taking you to............For more.visit
www.readybride..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Christian Woman by EfemenaXY: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
It wouldn't be a problem if people like you don't bang on about it in the first place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
A woman being single & 40 and 50s isn't problem? Smh
Re: Single Christian Woman by buoye1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'll rather not comment
Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
A woman being single & 40 and 50s isn't problem? Smh

Some ladies become widows even before their 40s. Besides, unless the woman agrees she has a problem, how is it an issue to any one else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Some ladies become widows even before their 40s. Besides, unless the woman agrees she has a problem, how is it an issue to any one else?
that isn't being single. It's being 'widowed'
Re: Single Christian Woman by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ok

Next
Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
that isn't being single. It's being 'widowed'

Widows and widowers are single unless they decide to marry again.

1 Like

Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Widows and widowers are single unless they decide to marry again.
I still disagree. Widows are widows while widowers are widowers, they can't be termed 'single'
Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I still disagree. Widows are widows while widowers are widowers, they can't be termed 'single'

Death annuls marriage, I can't believe you do not know this.

Let me remind you: "Till death do us part" This is not only a Christian stance it cuts across all religions, culture or ethical reasoning. No one can remain married to a person who no longer exists.
Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Death annuls marriage, I can't believe you do not know this.

Let me remind you: "Till death do us part" No one can remain married to a person who no longer exists.
take for instance, as a widow filling a form, in the 'relationship status' box, are you saying widows will chose the 'single' option? Isn't that false information?
Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
take for instance, as a widow filling a form, in the 'relationship status' box, are you saying widows will chose the 'single' option? Isn't that false information?

If there is no box for widows then rightfully she has to choose single because she is no longer married. Please answer this question, is she still married to a dead man? She was married, but is no longer married due to the man's demise.
Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pidggin:

If there is no box for widows then rightfully she has to choose single because she is no longer married. Please answer this question, is she still married to a dead man? She was married, but is no longer married due to the man's demise.
no, she's no longer married. But was once married. The difference between single and widowed/divorced is the fact that the former has never been married. If the word 'single' be used for a lady whose husband is late, the the 'widow' should be included
Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no, she's no longer married. But was once married. The difference between single and widowed/divorced is the fact that the former has never been married. If the word 'single' be used for a lady whose husband is late, the the 'widow' should be included

I think it is proper to refer to your English dictionary for definitions rather than defining words yourself. In legal definition, a single person is someone who is not in a relationship or is not married. I wonder if widows/widowers are married to the spirits of their former spouses.
Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pidggin:

I think it is proper to refer to your English dictionary for definitions rather than defining words yourself. In legal definition, a single person is someone who is not in a relationship or is not married. I wonder if widows/widowers are married to the spirits of their former spouses.
well, it's better I just pass and pretend we never had this discussion wink wink
Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
well, it's better I just pass and pretend we never had this discussion wink wink

Yep takre grin
Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Yep takre grin
I still didn't agree tho tongue tongue
But as a gentleman, I'll quietly pass
Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
;Dnow dis is wat I call an intellectual arguement... carry on pidggin and stfuareyougod, am feeling u both....

if una sell d crayfish( bone of contention) wey una carry for head finish, make una call me.. lipsrsealed
Re: Single Christian Woman by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
namedonfinish:
;Dnow dis is wat I call an intellectual arguement... carry on pidggin and stfuareyougod, am feeling u both....

if una sell d crayfish( bone of contention) wey una carry for head finish, make una call me.. lipsrsealed
lol. Gentlemen don't argue with ladies. I gave up already grin

1 Like

Re: Single Christian Woman by Pidggin(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
namedonfinish:

Lol cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Got Married As A Virgin But I Am Scared To Have Sex. help! / Woman Beaten For Arranging House. See Pictures / How True Is The Picture ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.