Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Buhari's Tyranny And Hidden Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Tyranny And Hidden Agenda (724 Views)

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why / BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm / Must Read For Those Calling PMB Tyranny And Dictator.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Tyranny And Hidden Agenda by efizee: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is quite clear that we're now beginning to see some atom of democracy in our system of governance, this owing to the heroic decisions of former president Goodluck Jonathan, whose actions during the last election showed us that we still have true democrats in Nigeria. Before i deviate from the topic on ground let me quickly take you back to the root.. The rule of law is the supposed medium by which people of a democratic system reap the dividend of democracy and the rule of law must always prevail at all time to ensure equal right and justice, but i am afraid i can't ascertain if that is obtainable in our Nigerian political dispensation. Buhari is rather a tyrant than a democratic leader for a couple of reasons...
1. During the 2009 general election, in which buhari lost to Goodluck Jonathan, he said and i quote "we will make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan", a statement that is said to be treasonable.
2. During his campaign for the just concluded general elections, he alongside his cohorts said again and i quote "come 2015 general election, if Goodluck wins, we will form an alternative government". Another treasonable statement.
Looking at his shortcomings to the development of democracy in Nigeria, Goodluck as the sitting president never took any legal action against him but rather went about discharging his constitutional duties.
It is worthy of note that the same buhari who has been committing acts of treason has gone ahead to order the arrest of the director of Radio Biafra, mr Nnamdi Kanu for alleged treasonable conducts , if buhari is truthful to himself, i believe that he should have just ignored the young man but rather he hurriedly went into power tussle with him.
Looking at his actions, one can only guess what buhari's motives are...
1. Could it be that buhari is an Islamic extremist who wants to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state.
2. Could it be that he is actually holding Nnamdi Kanu against the orders of the court for him to be released on bail in order to stare up a war in Nigeria.
3. Could it be that he is threatened by the Indegenous People Of Biafra and their secession plans.
Amidst the numerous challenges the nation is facing right now it would be unwise for a leader to make political witch-hunt a priority in his to-do list.,but nonetheless, lets all pray the will of God is done in our beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tyranny And Hidden Agenda by omolami: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari is a born TERRORIST. He is pursuing jihad

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tyranny And Hidden Agenda by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - El Rufai
Shut up your mouth Elrufai, Buhari is not a terrorist but also a hypocrite and a senile fulani drunkard - Osubande

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Is A Muslim Nation That Doesnt Belong In NATO / APC Procession In PH, Illegal, Inciting –PDP / Why EFCC Arrested Yuguda, Bafarawa, Ex-pdp Chair’s Sons, Others Ov $2b Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.