Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt (825 Views)

Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos / Pelvic Ultrasound : What Week Did You See The Fetal Pole And Heart Beat? / BP Machine, Fetal Doppler And Breast Cancer Detector Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by joespiceman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
This actually happened today in a small village called Rumuokparali in obio akpor LGA in PH. A car steering seem to lock on its own while the driver was on wheel though not over speeding when it happened, the car ran into a shop knocking down the couples in charge of the shop. The wife was not that badly injured but the husband was already unconscious and immediately taken to the hospital before I got their. To be frank it was quit a bad day because still within their was a caught kidnapper a newly metaled guy due to cocaine.

Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by INTROVERT(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
sorry o
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by ladyF(f): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
This actually happened today in a small village called Rumuokparali in obio akpor LGA in PH. A car steering seem to lock on its own while the driver was on wheel though not over speeding when it happened, the car ran into a shop knocking down the couples in charge of the shop. The wife was not that badly injured but the husband was already unconscious and immediately taken to the hospital before I got their. To be frank it was quit a bad day because still within their was a caught kidnapper a newly metaled guy due to cocaine.

cry Quite sad....

A very big difference between there and their, at some point, honestly, I was very confused.
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Instead of rushing that helpless woman to the Hospital you are busy snapping......clap for ya self
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by joespiceman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
londongal03:
Instead of rushing that helpless woman to
the Hospital you are busy snapping......clap for ya self

Guess u read when i said by the time i got there, the man is already taken to the hospital.
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by shininglite(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
londongal03:
Instead of rushing that helpless woman to
the Hospital you are busy snapping......clap for ya self

i smell hypocrisy..you would have even taken a selfie with this woman...
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by joespiceman(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
shininglite:

wow!!!! thnx man guess u re rite... no argument pls
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
shininglite:

ODE
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by shininglite(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
joespiceman:
wow!!!! thnx man guess u re rite... no argument pls
yea tanks too..
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by shininglite(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
londongal03:
ODE
thank you.. I can never stoop so low to exchange words with u...
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
shininglite:

thank you.. I can never stoop so low to exchange words with u...
Next time learn to mind your fvcking business...
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by shininglite(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
londongal03:
learn to mind your fvcking business...
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by shininglite(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
londongal03:
Next time learn to mind your fvcking business...

only nairaland can make ur type talk to me,just bcuz i ignored ur rant doesnt mean i cant give u an e-slap...so at ur age u cnt butress ur point withtout using abusive words..oh i forgot it was only "ODE" u learnt in school
Re: Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt by charijee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Very sad....I pray the man survives it

(1) (Reply)

Woman Aged 91 Suffocates And Dies During Sex With 49 Year Old Man / Top Ingredients To Avoid In Soaps, Creams, Shampoo Etc. / Take Note Of This Blood Group Combination When Choosing A Spouse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.