Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye (2382 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Consultville(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Am a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and sometimes Daddy G.O do tell us(He still mentioned it this year at the last Convention) , that God told him, he is going to die on a Sunday after a thanksgiving service where he is going to dance very well, get home eat pounded yam and sleep in the Lord.

Every Sunday I always pray it shouldn't be this Sunday, I admire Him a lot. He is a father, a mentor and truly God sent.
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by alterswerve(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Its simple.
Just tell him to never eat pounded yam after thanksgiving service on Sunday.

You are missing the point.

Your GO is indirectly telling you that he will die peacefully

5 Likes

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by tripplephi: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Consultville:
Am a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and sometimes Daddy G.O do tell us(He still mentioned it this year at the last Convention) , that God told him, he is going to die on a Sunday after a thanksgiving service where he is going to dance very well, get home eat pounded yam and sleep in the Lord.

Every Sunday I always pray it shouldn't be this Sunday, I admire Him a lot. He is a father, a mentor and truly God sent.

SOOOO WHAT SHOULD WE DO? HOW DOES THIS THREAT BLESS US, DID HE TELL YOU HOW TO KNOW YOUR DEATH-DAY? ABEG POST SOMETHING BETTER THAT CAN BLESS US

1 Like

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
It would have been nice if he didn't disclose the day. Now there's no suspense in his death again.
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Vince77(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mtchewwww
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by tartar9(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
berra be careful pastorpreneur,you don't want to end with a lie.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by JudgementHammer: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yes o. I've heard him say it too. I'm not a member of redeem but he's my mentor. Said he'll go to church and preach a wonderful sermon dat day b4 eating pounded yam(his favorite meal) and sleep off

That's one of the benefits of serving God deeply. He'll tell u things to come. Death is nothing to fear for a genuine xtain.

I think its better and honorable than hearing of some high class men of God dieing by aircrash.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
tartar9:
but muhammad end up with lie, he accused christians and Jews of something they did not commits:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “MAY ALLAH CURSE THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS FOR THE BUILT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET .”

recall Muhammad’s reason for cursing
the Jews and the Christians. He said, “FOR THE BUILT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET .” We will now address this accusation of Muhammad. We will look at the facts recorded in the Bible.

As stated in Deuteronomy 34:5-6, God wisely buried Moses in an undisclosed place. And in the case of Jesus, Jehovah completely removed his body. He did this to prevent, in both instances, the very thing that Muhammad was accusing the Jews and Christians of committing. Both the concealment of Moses’ body and the removal of Jesus’ body prevented the worshippers of Jehovah from being enticed to make pilgrimages or pay homage to such sites. It protected them from creature-worship. In contrast, what did the Muslims do with Muhammad’s tomb after his death? Muslims built a mosque on his tomb. His grave became a place for Muslim pilgrims to visit in Medina annually. The Prophet’s tomb at Medina is, after Mecca, the site most venerated by Muslims. It is visited with reverence in the hearts of the faithful.

Ironically, these Muslims fell into the
very class of people, upon whom
Muhammad beseeched Allah’s CURSE
Unlike Jehovah, Allah did not have the
wisdom or the insight to prevent the
causes that could lead to creature worship among his worshippers.

Muhammed lied when he accused christians and Jews of worshipping in dead prophet tomb. None of your muslims brothers were able to address this questions.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by JudgementHammer: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:
Its simple.

Just tell him to never eat pounded yam after thanksgiving service on Sunday.

You are missing the point.

Your GO is indirectly telling you that he will die peacefully
Lol. He knows when. He doesn't have to tell the world what God had told him. He only told ppl dat the day would be a sunday. Its not that his death is dependent on pounded yam. He eats it often.

When the time comes he'll make remarks to the church, his successor and his family.
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
^^^ what kind of prophet utter curses on his enemy on his dead bed ?

The Qur’an records the certainty of death of Muhammad and his followers:

Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and
lo! they will die.” (Pickthall)

Contrast the above statement with the
assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his
true followers:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The difference between Jesus and
Muhammad is as the difference between life and death. And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.

John 17:3: “This means everlasting
life, their taking in knowledge of you,
the only true God, and of the one
whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by cold(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
These con men keep innovating new ways to fleece the gullible. And their followers being sheeples are none the wiser. Sigh

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by JudgementHammer: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
cold:
These con men keep innovating new ways to fleece the gullible. And their followers being sheeples are none the wiser. Sigh
Lol nawa o. How does this make simple sense? Oyinbo too much
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by wordcat(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Yes o. I've heard him say it too. I'm not a member of redeem but he's my mentor. Said he'll go to church and preach a wonderful sermon dat day b4 eating pounded yam(his favorite meal) and sleep off

That's one of the benefits of serving God deeply. He'll tell u things to come. Death is nothing to fear for a genuine xtain.

I think its better and honorable than hearing of some high class men of God dieing by aircrash.

This to me is just a wish and it is a wish of every man to die peacefully.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by ikorodureporta: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Wht if him no die like dat?........u'l go & hold his spirit ransom
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 22, 2015
God bless him; God bless prophet TB Joshua...
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by vooks: 4:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Raymondenyi:
God bless him; God bless prophet TB Joshua...

TB Joshua the charlatan will die a violent death. He deserves it

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by vooks: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2015
tartar9:

Fool, your gods are sex maniac and they suffer mastutbation on babies thighs. Shut up m0ron
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by cutebobo(m): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by JudgementHammer: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2015
wordcat:

This to me is just a wish and it is a wish of every man to die peacefully.
God telling you something that will happen clean and clear isn't a wish
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by permsec: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2015
I can choose to die at anyday. its just a matter of standing at the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. simple!
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by wordcat(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2015
JudgementHammer:
God telling you something that will happen clean and clear isn't a wish
And god refuse to tell him how to defeat boko haram
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2015
wordcat:

fairness and mercy, which do you prefer? If God should eradicate everyone who had break His law immediately they commits the offense, you and I will not be here discussing. Grace is an umarited favour from God which everyone including the enemy of God is entitled too. Boko haram time will come, the measure of their sins will come to end. Evil people exist to fulfilled the prophecy of God.
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by JudgementHammer: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2015
wordcat:

Is this how to make an arguement? The post is talking about personal beneffits of serving God, you're shifting it to something else just to spite a man of God.

Who shd be d 1st beneficiary of a lifelong service? Yourself or boko haram?

When elisha asked for his reward for a life service to elijah did he even remember his family talkless of his fellow prophet and town members
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Femtel(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
ASSOCIATION OF END TIME
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by peeparty(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

TB Joshua the charlatan will die a violent death. He deserves it
This is not funny,why wish such?
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Dekatron(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2015
We have millions of G.Os

SO??
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! undecided
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by cutebobo(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
I can choose to die at anyday. its just a matter of standing at the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. simple!
All u need is a BRAIN SURGERY.
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by plaetton: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:

I tell you.

And to show how clever he is and how stuuuuupid his followers are, he avoids saying the date of his so-called death.

This scallywag of a pastor is a conman par excellence.

No wonder he is such an inspiration to millions of conmen all over Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by cutebobo(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2015
plaetton:

I tell you.

And to show how clever he is and how stuuuuupid his followers are, he avoids saying the date of his so-called death.

and u are the wise one amidst the millions. May you get sense before the year runs out. You lack home training.
Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by plaetton: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2015
cutebobo:
and u are the wise one amidst the millions. May you get sense before the year runs out. You lack home training.

Lol.
Yeah.

Indeed, I lack your type of home training , that involves following a conman and scallywag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2015
plaetton:

I tell you.

your problem is the date of his death? Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. / Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.