Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions (9927 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Graduate Trainee At Custodian & Allied Insurance Plc 2017 / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Ojisik(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good Evening Nairalanders,

Who else got the invite to the above mentioned insurance company's aptitude test on monday? Please help us by describing the format of the exam and what else to expect.

Thank You kiss
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by ebicon(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello,

Did you go for the apptitude test? Please what format did they use? How was it? Your reply would be very helpful. Thank you.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Ojisik(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
ebicon:
Hello,

Did you go for the apptitude test? Please what format did they use? How was it? Your reply would be very helpful. Thank you.

I'm so sorry, I just saw this. Yes I did, it was Maths 40 questions in 40 minutes and English, 30 questions in 30 minutes.

We did English before math. By God's grace, I was successful and had my interview last week. Still hoping for the best.

I'd be glad to answer any other questions you may have.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by ebicon(f): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Ojisik:

I'm so sorry, I just saw this. Yes I did, it was Maths 40 questions in 40 minutes and English, 30 questions in 30 minutes.

We did English before math. By God's grace, I was successful and had my interview last week. Still hoping for the best.

I'd be glad to answer any other questions you may have.
have you been called after the interview? when you are called let me know.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Ojisik(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
ebicon:

have you been called after the interview? when you are called let me know.
thanks

Yes, I've been called (last week to be precise). They said they'll get back to us again before this week ends. We're to do a one month training from February -March

Have you been called? Do you have an idea of the department(s) they're recruiting into?
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by BrizzyA(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ojisik:

Yes, I've been called (last week to be precise). They said they'll get back to us again before this week ends. We're to do a one month training from February -March

Have you been called? Do you have an idea of the department(s) they're recruiting into?

Please what position did you apply for?. I applied for their graduate trainee program and I have just been invited for an interview. How did the interview go?
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by owolabee: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
got same msg dis evening
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by BrizzyA(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Any idea if what to expect? Or what the program is all about i.e selection process and responsibilities.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
I was invited for the graduate trainee aptitude test too but I am very far from Lagos right now. I don't know whether to come or not considering TP fare this festive season.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by BrizzyA(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
In the same dilemma undecided
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by SnazzyNuh: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kindly shed more light on the type of questions...Anybody pls.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Phaeyus(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please, how were the questions like? And what should I be expecting.

Joust got an invitation for an assessment with Custodian too.. Please help a brother out.

Thanks
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Adebays2591: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
I didn’t apply for the graduate training stuff but I was sent an invitation in my mail and also as text message. The test is to hold 31st of January. Is there a code given to those that applied for the job probably they might use this to check people in for the test. I just want to know
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by phamarsenal: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mine is on the 1st of February, anyone else wit me
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by staciagabriel: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
There's this other thread I saw for those who were recruited in 2017. According to them, the questions are divided into 3 sections: numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning (GMAT format) for an hour and thirty minutes, can't remember how many questions.

The test is handwritten and not computer based.

After the aptitude test stage is the assessment center stage, then interview stage before the medical test, then those who scale through all these stages will be scheduled for their one month training and up on successful completion, be given job offers.

Summarized what I read.

My own test is on the 31st too.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Phaeyus(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Adebays2591:
I didn’t apply for the graduate training stuff but I was sent an invitation in my mail and also as text message. The test is to hold 31st of January. Is there a code given to those that applied for the job probably they might use this to check people in for the test. I just want to know

I also don't remember applying for the stuff and am also scheduled for the 31 as well.
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Nexackerman: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
i got for 30th which is wednesday oh

is it just me?
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Olawale1988: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2019
I got for 1st of Febuary too pls any pass question for d aptitude test anyone with their past question should send it to dis email olawaleakindele20@gmail.com
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by mhktaryan: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nexackerman:
i got for 30th which is wednesday oh

is it just me?

Mine is Monday 28th
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Olawale1988: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2019
mhktaryan:

Mine is Monday 28th
I wish u Success guy
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by mhktaryan: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawale1988:

I wish u Success guy

Thanks fam
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Yngdoctor: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
anybody schedule for 29th Tuesday for the aptitude test
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Olawale1988: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=mhktaryan post=75161714]

Thanks fam[/quote
Pls chat me up on watsapp this is my watsapp number 08030500914
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Olawale1988: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
mhktaryan:

Thanks fam
Pls chat me up on watsapp with this number 08030500914
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by debbs01: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yngdoctor:
anybody schedule for 29th Tuesday for the aptitude test

I'm scheduled for Tuesday, 12pm
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by olugbadeowo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
mhktaryan:

Mine is Monday 28th

Hello, pls can you shed light on how the questions were set, or what to use to prepare very well. I will be doing mine on the 1st of February
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by olugbadeowo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
phamarsenal:
Mine is on the 1st of February, anyone else wit me
same too, how are you preparing sir/ma?
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Yngdoctor: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
do we have anybody that has done his/her test today.... any clue about the questions. ?
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Olawale1988: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
olugbadeowo:

same too, how are you preparing sir/ma?
Chat me up 08030500914 on watsapp

1 Like

Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Ejiadepeps: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please anyone that has done his or her test should tell us how it went
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by mhktaryan: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
olugbadeowo:

Hello, pls can you shed light on how the questions were set, or what to use to prepare very well. I will be doing mine on the 1st of February

Hi bro, no test just personal questions about myself mostly. I think you're good to go. Best of luck
Re: Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions by Yngdoctor: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
the questions are GMAT questions with simple maths. 60 questions altogether.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Interview; Please Help. / My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal / Bank Teller Job With Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.