Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Vb6 Encryption/decryption Of A Program. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vb6 Encryption/decryption Of A Program. (2101 Views)

A Program To Tell Ur Zodiac Sign / Login Code In Vb6.0 / Pls, Could Someone Help Me With Rc5 Encryption/decryption Algorithm Using Vb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vb6 Encryption/decryption Of A Program. by madas(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2009
Hi mr Lucky i am new to this forum, i have been going through some of the post in the vb6 section of this forum, and i have seen how you have been responding to almost all the question in the section, i pray God rewards you abundantly.
My question is concerning Encrpytion/decryptiom of a program. You see am Building a program using vb6 and mysql as the backend. The program is on Staffdatabase/StaffSalary, so i call it StaffEstablishment(i.e. my database). the program is almost at it concluding part, but what is holding me and i dont have an idea on how to go about it, is how to secure and saveguard the program. By this i mean i want to write a CODE that will generate some keys in form of numbers and alphabets that most be provided when installing the program in order for the program to run as a full version otherwise it will only be use as a Demo with some restriction in accessing and using some forms and data, and also with time constrain, in which when using it as a Demo you will have a very limited time to use it, like say one month after which if you do not provide the keys the software will block you from even loggin in. Pls help me i dont know how to start this code i would have show you the sample. But for the user name and password i have already created some users and thier password.  thanks in advance. shocked

(1) (Reply)

SMS Gateway For Implementing OTP / Why Do Big Companies Outsource Their Software Projects? / New Cool: Javascript Css Selector "yapinator" Faster Than Sizzle: Peppy: Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.