Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. (2127 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / What Nigerian Air Force Is Planning To Do To Stubborn BH Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
The Hackavists group, Anonymous has revealed that ISIS is planning to unleash worldwide terror attacks tomorrow the 22 November, 2015 after hacking into ISIS terror networks and social media accounts.

I can bet something is already lined up for Nigeria.

If you reside in the north, expect series of attacks on churches and public places.

Also, the possibility of a strike in the south can not be overlooked.

Boko Haram after all have since swore allegiance to the caliphate

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by WukedP(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
No weapon formed against me and my family, friends, loved ones, their loved ones will prosper

3 Likes

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
I consider anonymous as a CIA branch because of all the media attention they get and also because hardcore hackers never give a clue of their existence.

This tells me that the CIA are using anonymous to announce their false flag ops.

I believe something big is going down tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Kagarko(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Should anything happen tomorrow we know where to trail you.

We should not look at terrorism from the perspective of just one religion. For example Boko Haram is a complex conspiracy against Nigeria and Nigerians. Unfortunately, the fault is hinged on Islam just to paint Muslims as terrorist.

Who ever commits an offense whether Muslim or Christian should be treated as a criminal.

May God protect us from the evil of wicked people.

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kagarko:

We should not look at terrorism from the perspective of just one religion. For example Boko Haram is a complex conspiracy against Nigeria and Nigerians. Unfortunately, the fault is hinged on Islam just to paint Muslims as terrorist.

Who ever commits an offense whether Muslim or Christian should be treated as a criminal.

Bastard do you want my address?I can pm it to you if you want?

Did you not see the screen grab?

So if I discuss global news events here I should be arrested?

May boko bombs kill you for this silly threat you just posted.

Fool is already defending his useless religion before hand and trying to blame other people for their foolishness

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Warlord3000(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gbese ooo
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by DuchessLily(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm.. Holy Ghost fire! Consume Isis, boko haram and other terrorists . . Amen

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kagarko:

Jeez. Are you for real? Seriously, did you even write that? I give up on Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jacide:

Jeez. Are you for real? Seriously, did you even write that? I give up on Nigerians.
No mind the Boko
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by oieda: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2015
Peace
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Csami(m): 1:20am On Nov 22, 2015
OK. Do they have a dirty bomb of some sort? Cause they can't threaten me from Syria.
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Csami:
OK. Do they have a dirty bomb of some sort? Cause they can't threaten me from Syria.
but the Boko boiz can

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by idupaul: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm.. Holy Ghost fire! Consume Isis, boko haram and other terrorists . . Amen

Just like that? I am Impressed
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by ikechu1278: 2:07am On Nov 22, 2015
I hope niggeria is one of the place they plan to attack.

Isis Una are welcome to Nigeria. Your Boko haram brother is already f2king am up
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Jacide:

cheesy
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Gwan2(m): 3:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Going by d rankings of terrosist organisations of recent...I tink it shld be ISIS pledge allegiance to boko haram contrary to ur writeup Mr op..that's by d way.
Unfortunately, In my country giving such info on a day like dis is tellin majority of d Christian populise who ar helpless (security wise) not to go to church and also pre-emptin our "men in black" not to do rigorous check/search on polythene Bags, car boots and anything suspicious all in a bid to safeguard dia lifes.
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Pavore9: 3:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Surely a religion is motivating these warped minds as they are clearly not Atheists!
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by lomprico(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2015
WukedP:
No weapon formed against me and my family, friends, loved ones, their lover ones will prosper
No be by 'no weapon'! Call them n tell them to be careful period!
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Kagarko:

So Shekrau or whatever he is called could be a pastor? grin grin grin grin
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Gwan2:
Going by d rankings of terrosist organisations of recent...I tink it shld be ISIS pledge allegiance to boko haram contrary to ur writeup Mr op..that's by d way.
Unfortunately, In my country giving such info on a day like dis is tellin majority of d Christian populise who ar helpless (security wise) not to go to church and also pre-emptin our "men in black" not to do rigorous check/search on polythene Bags, car boots and anything suspicious all in a bid to safeguard dia lifes.

Zoo police go leave N20 begin search for bomb...guy stop dreaming and wake up..it's almost 5:30am. cool
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by UncleSnr(m): 5:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Jacide:

RevDesmondJuju:

No mind the Boko
When they tell you "Some people have a vacuum tube processor as brain" you think its a comic series, the dude you just quoted proved the saying true.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by kekakuz(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2015
You can bet something is lined up for Nigeria abi God punish you
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by DaBullIT(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2015
I read this somewhere too

more on france, UK, USA ( a must for them)

I hope security intelligence keeps good record and are ready to tackle anyone slightly suspicious
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2015
UncleSnr:

When they tell you "Some people have a vacuum tube processor as brain" you think its a comic series, the dude you just quoted proved the saying true.

The Boko just rushed in to threaten his father then began defending his useless religion in advance
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Csami:

ISIS is in Nigeria

Your bokos have since swore allegiance to the Caliphate and have even adopted their black standard of jihad.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2015
This is why the East need biafra, so we can have own military to defend ourselves frm the jihadist from the North and West. The third world war will be between non-moslems and Moslems. Nigeria security arm has already been taken over by the moslems north.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This is why the East need biafra, so we can have own military to defend ourselves frm the jihadist from the North and West. The third world war will be between non-moslems and Moslems. Nigeria security arm has already been taken over by the moslems north.

The motto of the Nigerian Army which is written in Arabic is : All Victory Belongs to Allah.

The alternating red and black is the color of the Emir of Zazau - the most successful and brutal jihadist under Uthman don fodio

Palace guards in the north wear that color
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by gab264(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
They should start bombing the zoo first....

Welcome to the zoo:

See how a soldier is crying like a baby in sambisa forest

Shame!!!!

vide0: https://z-1-external-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCvxrLVpASUesf6&w=311&h=175&url=https%3A%2F%2Fz-1-scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhvthumb-xaf1%2Fv%2Ft15.0-10%2Fs320x320%2F410615_764669620303819_925353701_n.jpg%3Fefg%3DeyJpIjoiYiJ9%26oh%3D7c66253ac5c50f983c157268309bcb84%26oe%3D56F4737A
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2015
This is serious
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by UncleSnr(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The Boko just rushed in to threaten his father then began defending his useless religion in advance
He saw ISIS, their affiliate and decided to make fool of himself in the name of making useful comment.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by Csami(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

ISIS is in Nigeria

Your bokos have since swore allegiance to the Caliphate and have even adopted their black standard of jihad.

If they like they should swear allegiance to Allah himself or mohammad I don't fvcking care. They should just keep that Islamic bullsh!t within themselves.
Re: Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. by localblood(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Yawa. Go. Dey. Wariss dis? #jahhelp

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members. / Breaking New: INEC Gives Uche Ogah Certificate Of Return- Pictures / Nigeria Might Never See A Legend Like Nnamdi Kanu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.