Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You (2359 Views)

Mr Ibu: “my Wife Is The Most Pretty Woman I Ever Met” / How Does Someone Born On 29th Feb. Celebrates His/her Birthday Every Year? / How Will Someone Born On February 29th Celebrate Their Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by k9(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Have you ever met someone born on the EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year as you? And of cos not referring to your Twin brother or sister. If so, share your experience
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by DickDastardly(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
My wife and i were born on 20th June. Verified and confirmed cool
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by obiak4(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
None proudly dec 30
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by k9(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
DickDastardly:
My wife and i were born on 20th June. Verified and confirmed cool

That is absolutely awesome. So you both birth mates and soul mates. Must be an extra special feeling. yes?
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by missKiffy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have cool we both did our IT together
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by k9(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:
I have cool we both did our IT together

Nice. You both keep in touch? Still friends? Was it an exciting feeling when you found this out?
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by missKiffy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
k9:

Nice. You both keep in touch? Still friends? Was it an exciting feeling when you found this out?
It wasn't rilli exciting but it ws cool, yea we are frnds
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nope
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by dacovajnr: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
dacovajnr:
Nope..Dec 8th
we aint birthday mates ok
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by dacovajnr: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nickymezor:
we aint birthday mates ok
Forgive my mistake for I never knew I quoted you..tot I clicked on reply embarassed
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
dacovajnr:
Forgive my mistake for I never knew I quoted you..tot I clicked on reply embarassed
Okay
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by dacovajnr: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nickymezor:
Okay
tnx anywayz
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
dacovajnr:
tnx anywayz
Dont mention
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by faray: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
i neva see am o abi who dem born on November 31?
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by mazi85(m): 1:33am On Nov 22, 2015
k9:
Have you ever met someone born on the EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year as you? And of cos not referring to your Twin brother or sister. If so, share your experience

Yes, Yes, ex..21st of May 1985
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by snadguy007(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]7th July very rare to find.
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by k9(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Torvicson:
[color=#000099][/color]7th July very rare to find.

Not just 7th July. BUT also the same year as you. That's what the original post said.
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
snadguy007:
shocked shocked shocked
Oh no ! Oops... forgot we were birth date mates....skipped my memory . Lolz no vex
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by snadguy007(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Nickymezor:
Oh no ! Oops... forgot we were birth date mates....skipped my memory . Lolz no vex
smiley
Where have u been since??

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Achievement: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2015
obiak4:
None proudly dec 30
awww too bad am Dec 29
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by tpiadotcom: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2015
no big deal, such things aren't necessarily left to chance.

sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
snadguy007:
smiley
Where have u been since??
was @ moon. Hw hv u bin
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by snadguy007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nickymezor:
was @ moon. Hw hv u bin
I've been okay too.... Hope u didn't come back with Apollo sha o

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
snadguy007:
I've been okay too.... Hope u didn't come back with Apollo sha o
Lolz I did oo... I wan giv am to u sef... theres love in sharing jare
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Pascalberry(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lots of them mostly female
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by snadguy007(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lolz I did oo... I wan giv am to u sef... theres love in sharing jare
Hmmm... Is this the love that my mama used to warn me about??

This is not the season of love... Keep the Apollo till February

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by k9(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
k9:

Achievement:
awww too bad am Dec 29

Nice. And I have a good friend who is Dec 31.
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 02, 2015
My crush in p sch-same day, month and year
Re: Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You by Nickymezor(f): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
snadguy007:
Hmmm... Is this the love that my mama used to warn me about??

This is not the season of love... Keep the Apollo till February
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Meet Private Business Sector Leaders In Lagos Tuesday / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (reloaded) / Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.