Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tribute To Etruth! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Etruth! (42122 Views)

LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by ib4babes(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP..... Honestly I saw the accident on my way from Akure to Enugu and that truck drove pass me when my car had a little fault I was trying to fix, few minutes later I mate all the cars burning with flame and fire service trying to fight the fire, with long built up traffic.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by sammieee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
OMG! Can't beleive it. But rest in peace etruth. You left us to this evil world. Dangote should be fine for this but he may go free cause this is end time death
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by lolaxavier(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP member.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by dexygee: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, try respect the dead. We all will die someday. That's why most of you need to tune down your e-war.
. . . . . Pls be careful wat u say cause might. Come bac to hunt u
yinchar:
May God forgive all your sins, rest in peace my brother... cry cry cry
donphilopus:

Bros, try respect the dead. We all will die someday. That's why most of you need to tune down your e-war.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Pls be careful wat u say cause might. Come bac to hunt u
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Speechless cry cry cry cry

Beht why? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by francizy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP bro! May the good lord accept your soul and forgive your sins on earth. Also, may God grant your family me members the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by GentleMimi: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
He voted the 'fraudulent Chanji', now see. RIP Anyway!
Shut da feck up. This is neither the time nor place.

Rest in peace, Etruth

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by megn(f): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP embarassed
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by avicky(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
davide470:
Nigeria lost 25 Good Souls yesterday at Asaba road: The Dangote Truck Incident. and you were one of them.
My heart broke when I heard the news!

I remembered you wished Nero a Joyous birthday celebration that morning on our Uniben Class Chat Group. You even made a joke by ccing GEJ..
Oh! How we argued during the election period.

Larry, you have left a big vacuum in our hearts, but our consolation and joy is that you have gone to the great beyond to meet with the Lord. By His special grace we shall see again when the trumpet shall sound, for the dead in Christ shall rise first, we shall meet to part no more.

Sleep on beloved etruth. You were a great friend, an orator and a motivator!

https://www.nairaland.com/etruth

May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his loved ones.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Eyepencil: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P Etruth. Rest in Gods bossom.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by yomisco4love(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP embarassedRIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
ib4babes:
RIP..... Honestly I saw the accident on my way from Akure to Enugu and that truck drove pass me when my car had a little fault I was trying to fix, few minutes later I mate all the cars burning with flame and fire service trying to fight the fire, with long built up traffic.
Jesus!
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmm RIP sad
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by djbenchilovsky: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP bro... We love you!
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by megn(f): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Eyepencil: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P Etruth! rest in Gods bossom
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
So sad. Rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P to him, this is heart breaking and touching cry

DANGOTE MUST GO angry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls what's his moniker.. Eyaa
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by sammie22(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP Kaka! The entire UNIBEN Engineering class of 2012 mourns you. Great loss indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by durasome(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=davide470 post=40272704: The ] .RIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Pidggin(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eyah, RIP cry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Mckore(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
It is said that "if you're in a garden of beautiful flowers, the most beautiful ones are plucked" having gone through his posts, I perceived a very peaceful and educated soul, its funny how you wake up feeling good about the day, not even at the slightest imagination that u may be dead in the next few hours... Ma noe lie, I'm pained and scared for Nigeria in General. My deepest condolences to his family, such a great loss... Rest well, I believe you've gone to a better place.

#Mckore_

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by braindamage(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
God Bless his soul.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Dubemkelly(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
This makes me apprehensive, got me quite emotional esp when death snatches a young blood, may his soul rest in peace, nairaland is like family
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by mikron(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
davide470:
Nigeria lost 25 Good Souls yesterday at Asaba road: The Dangote Truck Incident. and you were one of them.
My heart broke when I heard the news!

I remembered you wished Nero a Joyous birthday celebration that morning on our Uniben Class Chat Group. You even made a joke by ccing GEJ..
Oh! How we argued during the election period.

Larry, you have left a big vacuum in our hearts, but our consolation and joy is that you have gone to the great beyond to meet with the Lord. By His special grace we shall see again when the trumpet shall sound, for the dead in Christ shall rise first, we shall meet to part no more.

Sleep on beloved etruth. You were a great friend, an orator and a motivator!

https://www.nairaland.com/etruth
so sad, may his soul rest in peace.
btw @OP, u should have uploaded his picture along with ur tribute
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Odunharry(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is shameful on the path of Dagote, I am highly disappointed. Etruth is nice guy, An Ardent supporter of the APC even before the party won. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.