Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

We Cure !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Cure !!! (419 Views)

We Cure Sickle Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cure !!! by viczo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm Victor by name i'm an independent marketer based here in abuja,i am here to inform you that by the special grace of God we have cure for the following sickness,
1:stroke
2:we cure fibriod without operation.
3;we cure apendis with out operation.
4;we cure barreness;no matter what the cause may be u will gladly carry ur child.we run both spiritual and physical test to know where ur problem is coming from.
We also do back to sender:any body who send the sickness to you,you will by urself choose what you want to happen to the person.and it will happen in less than a week.
NOTE;we are based in abuja and if you need our service outside abuja call me,so that i will notify my madam.no matter the sickness just call us if we have solution to ur problem we will tell you.call us on(08182745301)and you will glad you did.thnks
Re: We Cure !!! by viczo(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2015
we are waitng to here from you.
Re: We Cure !!! by viczo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
its time to put an end to ur illness.give us a call today.
Re: We Cure !!! by viczo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
we are always ready to here from you.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe - Mugabe To Get Wheelchair For Him To Remain In Power: / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water You Probably Don't Know / Scientist Develop Super Condoms That Kill HIV Virus And Enhances Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.