Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Graduate Online Researcher Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Online Researcher Wanted (1660 Views)

I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher / Market Researcher Wanted / We Need A Freelance Business Researcher/analyst (urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by 2mNaira: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
A graduate online researcher is wanted for research and data entry.

An intelligent person with good analysis and synthesis skill is desired who must also be a university graduate.

Such a person should be very skillful in the use of google search. He should know how to dig out rare and seeming non-existing informtion from the internet.

This is not a paid job, rather it is a job that will give you an opportunity to partner with others to become your own boss and an employer of labour.

The job requires that you have good access to the internet and to stay online for possible long hours.

You are the one that will determine the duration of the job. It could last a day or a week or a month but you must not let it drag beyond 3 months.

Interested person should visit :
https://www.nairaland.com/2730426/partners-wanted-university-students-networking

for details.and send their cv to the email address specified in the above stated link.

This offer has closed.
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2015
mtchew! Slavery everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2015
Job without pay... I think that's crazy, why not say you looking for partners
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by scarplanet(m): 2:47am On Nov 22, 2015
mnairaland:

An intelligent person with good analysis and synthesis skill is desired who must also be a university graduate.

Such a person should be very skillful in the use of google search. He should know how to did out rare and seeming non-existing informtion from the internet.

This is not a paid job, rather it is a job that will give you an opportunity to partner with others to become your own boss and an employer of labour.

The job requires that you have good access to the internet and to stay online for possible long hours.

You are the one that will determine the duration of the job. It could last a day or a week or a month but you must not let it drag beyond 3 months.

https://www.nairaland.com/2730426/partners-wanted-university-students-networking

for details.and send their cv to the email address specified in the above stated link.

Tell CBN to give me some money for the monthly data subscription, then I will send in my CV pronto!

Nonsensical nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by JohnnieZM(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ha ha ha...when will these people ever learn that we are not slaves? How much is data subscription on the phone? It's free here because of the promo package I am on, so I can stay as long as I want on the internet. So they should not come here and tell us the joy of staying online as if it is a legal tender. Rubbish!
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by 2mNaira: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
So many negative comments. Its not as bad as you think.
I only put it at the extreme for the purpose of screening.
Its only one position that offers you opportunity to be possible the next facebook owner.
Did you check the related link?

If a make it look too easy it may look too good to be true.

This is the fact:

All you need do is get certain specified information which will all be specified from the start to you.
Depending on how good you are you can get it all in a day, a week, a month, but must complete it in three months.

Please follow the link you will see that it is actually a good offer. That is why I made if look so bad. It is only one position...remember.

This vacancy has been filled.
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by 2mNaira: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Tosinex:
Job without pay... I think that's crazy, why not say you looking for partners
Actually it is an invitation to become a partner. Did you follow the link?
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by oscarvicto(m): 2:46am On Nov 24, 2015
mnairaland:

Such a person should be very skillful in the use of google search. He should know how to did out rare and seeming non-existing informtion from the internet.

. I have sent a mail to you. Am seriously interested
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by 2mNaira: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2015
oscarvicto:

I have replied my latest mail which is probably from you.
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by Jinf: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
mnairaland:

Such a person should be very skillful in the use of google search. He should know how to dig out rare and seeming non-existing informtion from the internet.

Uhmm bro do they now teach "Google searching 101" in university? Why must the person be a graduate? Personally i don't think that's necessary.
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by 2mNaira: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jinf:

Uhmm bro do they now teach "Google searching 101" in university? Why must the person be a graduate? Personally i don't think that's necessary.

How do expect someone who has not been to university to research effrctively about universities.
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by Jinf: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
mnairaland:
How do expect someone who has not been to university to research effrctively about universities.
Hmm It's very possible... but hey just saying. Getting someone who has got the 'university experience' is great tho.
Re: Graduate Online Researcher Wanted by 2mNaira: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2015
oscarvicto:

I don't think I got your mail.Maybe you spelt my email address incorrectly. Try resending it before I make a final selection.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY / Sumeru Again!!! / International Finance Corporation (IFC) Vacancy For Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.