Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race (23415 Views)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by saintneo(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
can someone summarize for me please.
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by wengerjay(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Peace
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by kenniecee: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
God help us
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by Phoenix001(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Good update. Following...
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by TeamSimple(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
butanepro:
I would have prefer Mohammed of APGA
Sorry the election is not coming from the East. Its a fight between PDP and aPC.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by Alexander001(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Thank God it's sunday, Today na my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by wasdub(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2015
one party system
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by cole265(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Wada start to park ur kaya if u are wise
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by cole265(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Alexander001:
Thank God it's sunday, Today na my birthday.

HBD cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by azimibraun: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
The top two candidates arent worthy of victory. Kogi people choose to vote with sentiment.

Nne checki godi ur mail.
If they are not worthy who then is? I just wonder how you are able to compare opportunistic and failure Wada to the pride of the Igala people prince Audu? The sentimental votes in all of these are those gotten by Gov. Wada not any of Audu's votes. Audu has brought plenty of respect to the Igala people from his days as commissioner in Benue state in the 80s. He trained and lived abroad for several years and has a lot of the West in him. Due diligence, carrot and stick and coercion. What the average lazy black Man hates. If you don't go tough every once in a while people don't do the right thing. Only lazy people hate Audu. Hardworkig Kogites can never have problems with him as governor. Kogi must modernize come what may.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2015
kambili999:
just pray the best person wins
Best person?? Both of them re not saint. Dont know y my state wont get a credible candidate
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by eazydon(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2015
APC rigging machine about to show face.

Meanwhile do u need a website visit www.hypazmedia.info
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by macapie20(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Capt wada for governor...
First timer on here
Y'all should wish me LUCK.
Thanks[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by nicedas(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
The top two candidates arent worthy of victory. Kogi people choose to vote with sentiment.

Nne checki godi ur mail.
hey Igbo boy, stp rantin nonsense, u sinply can't compare audu to wada, kogi state university is a structure won by audu, so u mind ur business.
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by IlekeHD: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2015
warrior01:
Bia, this girl, Stop seeking for my attention. I am happily married with teenage kids. Leave me alone.

You even get teenage kids you dey act like persin wey him just dey enter puberty. I shame for you.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2015
BabaNath:
Is there any room for campaign after election?
Of what use is post-election campaign?
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by persius555(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Whichever of the two that wins, its the people of kogi that have lost. Both candidates are just too stained.
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by yyeanqah(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
End time
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by macapie20(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
cole265:
Wada start to park ur kaya if u are wise

Wada has won aiiidy
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by teaseryoh: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Apc rigging pdp complaining God hlp us notin lik free n fair election in Africa.
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by meforyou1(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

You even get teenage kids you dey act like persin wey him just dey enter puberty. I shame for you.
Why are you so foolish?
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2015
azimibraun:
If they are not worthy who then is? I just wonder how you are able to compare opportunistic and failure Wada to the pride of the Igala people prince Audu? The sentimental votes in all of these are those gotten by Gov. Wada not any of Audu's votes. Audu has brought plenty of respect to the Igala people from his days as commissioner in Benue state in the 80s. He trained and lived abroad for several years and has a lot of the West in him. Due diligence, carrot and stick and coercion. What the average lazy black Man hates. If you don't go tough every once in a while people don't do the right thing. Only lazy people hate Audu. Hardworkig Kogites can never have problems with him as governor. Kogi must modernize come what may.
Audu is that you? Some of you think Kogi belongs to Audu. That man has FAILED Kogi state two times. He's arrogant, corrupt and incompetent. Only party sentiment can attract votes to him
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by IlekeHD: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Why are you so foolish?

Dem send you this time? Who is next?
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by linkin8k(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2015
TeamSimple:

Sorry the election is not coming from the East. Its a fight between PDP and aPC.

This highlights the problem of Nigerian electorates. We don't know the candidates, just the parties. Thus the best candidate, though from a lesser known party, never ends up being the winner.
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by cole265(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2015
macapie20:

Wada has won aiiidy

WHAT?!!!!!
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2015
KOGI PEOPLE USUALLY VOTE WITH SENTIMENT
THE TWO CANDIDATES ARE EXTREMELY CORRUPT

STUPİD PEOPLE
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2015

STUPİD PEOPLE

STUPİD PEOPLE
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by permsec: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
nicedas:
hey Igbo boy, stp rantin nonsense, u sinply can't compare audu to wada, kogi state university is a structure won by audu, so u mind ur business.
Hey kid, You should be in sunday school what are you doing with ur mum's phone?
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Congrat to INEC

Congrat to Buhari

And finally to Nigerians for seeing that we should evolve into what i called ''Undiluted Democracy''

Am happy!
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:
Which election again?

It's midnight, go and sleep grin
Re: Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race by azimibraun: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Corruption & Thuggery under Ibrahim Idris were institutionalized. Government officials were currupt with reckless abandon, Thugs held sway and funds were abuse. Yet Audu is the corrupt one. That is not a justification but the records must be set straight. If Audu was governor under the free flowing cash of 2003 to 2011 Kogi would have been built up to aa modern state. Ibro stole so much and brought in Wada to cover for him yet some Kogi people are saying Audu should not be governor becouse he will look into the books. A certain DIATO came into Kogi with a 504 car and left government as a Billionaire under Ibro, the Chief of staff, The Finance Commissioner came in with a Bestline from the house of Reps and left the Ibro government a Billionaire, the HOS, name them. With all these thieves around I expect Audu to get a fight. Somebody cn as well name those who became billionaires under Audu from 1999 to 2003. These are facts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.