Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe (1194 Views)

Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo / Comedy; Listen To Falz’s Hilarious Speech About The Nigeria’s Economy / See The Hilarious Picture Phyno Updated On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by chocolateme(f): 4:38am On Nov 22, 2015
President Robert Mugabe is funny shaa lol.
A speech by the Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabr:
"Racism will never end as long as white cars still uses black tyres. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and white for peace. Racism will never end if people still use white for wedding and black for funerals. Racism will never end as long as those who doesn't pay their bills are blacklisted not whitelisted. Even when you are playing snooker, you have not won until you've sunk in the black ball while the white ball must remain on the table. But I don't care as long as I'm still using white toilet paper to wipe my black butt. I'm fine"...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by mekd: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2015
This man aha...
Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by kambili999(f): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2015
the first day I saw this I Laughed till my course mates thought I was going gaga. But that man behind seems to be 'on suit'

1 Like

Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2015
End time speech
Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by youngberry001(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2015
he dont know how to wear trouser ne cry

john okafor teach mogabe jhor

Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by chocolateme(f): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2015
youngberry001:
HE DONT EVEN know how to wear trouser ne cry

john okafor teach mogabe jhor
Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by DONOCHAS(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Dat was really funny
Re: Photo: Checkout The Hilarious Speech Made By The Zimbabwean President Mugabe by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2015
End time president.

Has he proposed to Obama yet. grin

(1) (Reply)

... / (PHOTOS): Tragic! 25yr Old Girl Who Just Returned From UK Killed By Danfo Driver / Naughty Kenyan Actress Exposes Her Sexy P*nani On Camera!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.