Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) (31405 Views)

Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nnah menh these ones are brand new wrappers o! Let truth be told!!!!!!.
Especially the last pcis in the first roll.
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Local bomb
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by simongonner: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmm poverty no good oooo....
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Smh......... These women should stop already; this their attitude is irritating. They should go and cook for their husbands.

Thank God for my mom, she dare not try this nonsense.

Cook for you husband, too. If you don't have one, the Lord will provide one for you. grin
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by modskiller(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Retarded and poor mentality
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by kunzaar83(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bayelsa...d next victim of Huricane APC! Kogi is alredy booked!!!
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
they must have enjoyed his diick and they are clamouring for more
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by DikSin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeah, that's for me Dik-Sin
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
[b]I was in a community where Seriake Dickson (Tombia Community) was to campaign and witnessed the women do this- It's becoming a growing trend now. Who knows, maybe na bedsheets them go they spread for Dickson to walk on next. Mtcheww...

Sauce: My Tecno S9 Tab
Special Thanks to Camera 360- latest version oh! grin grin grin

Nigerians are the architect of their misfortune and lack of infrastructure. What has Dickson done to deserve this? They will open their mouth as toilet if they have person like Obama.

Bayelsa have history of poor governance and these animals fail to realize it.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
... Again Bayelsa women become slaves because of money. I pity this nation. I think Nigerians should be worried with the way things are going... Something is not just right in this country.
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
vislabraye:

Cook for you husband, too. If you don't have one, the Lord will provide one for you. grin

Next time, try to know the difference between 'you & your' before using it.
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
jboy73:
Fooools of the Nation
How has this depicts Foolishness..Recieve Sense IJN undecided It's Tradition
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Charlydot2(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
NA you we know...
Kenny4lyfe:
[b]I was in a community where Seriake Dickson (Tombia Community) was to campaign and witnessed the women do this- It's becoming a growing trend now. Who knows, maybe na bedsheets them go they spread for Dickson to walk on next. Mtcheww...

Sauce: My Tecno S9 Tab
Special Thanks to Camera 360- latest version oh! grin grin grin

Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Sparkeez(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
So Dickson is their own messaiah,
Politics and Lies, soon same women will be protesting naked.

Abeg mak I connect all my device, as am about to on generator #FuelisPrexious. #Na9janow
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Smh......... These women should stop already; this their attitude is irritating. They should go and cook for their husbands.

It is cultural. Nothing wrong here. Tell me the significance of red carpet.
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Otapipia:

Your wish has since been granted, what are you still doing in human skin? Go back to where you belong.
tongue
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by olayinex(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
end tin with end people in end time
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Women nd dick sha. . . . .
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by edupedia: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
mizzyboy007:
... Again Bayelsa women become slaves because of money. I pity this nation. I think Nigerians should be worried with the way things are going... Something is not just right in this country.

I thought they said DICKS developed the state...obviously his dev excluded their minds..not so?

But if it is a stunt is it really necessary?...does he need to?...is he not expected to win?
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Can dis women tell us what dey v personally benefited from d government for dem to b spreading their wrappers on d floor. When was d last time d Governor visited their community?
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by ezebinugwu21: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
that's a good sign but apc dey power now,dickson should watch it :Dthat's a good sign but apc dey power now,dickson should watch it
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandrajazmin:

O son! U mean ur village women including ur mom?

C'mon respect ur elders!
Even if u dont like them. Its nt easy 2 groom grey hairs or beta stil be a mom.
Wen u see a woman pls n pls respect her especially ur mom.
Im a mom, i cant watch some growing up
Boys insult a woman.
Nxt time pls be nice.
Hapy sunday

Ogun god Of Hamathan.. Strike ur Fore face
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by petiteee(f): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sijo01:

undecided
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
kITATITA:

It is cultural. Nothing wrong here. Tell me the significance of red carpet.

Am glad you mentioned red carpet not 'red wrappers'. If they'd used red carpet, it will not have be an issue.
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Remyboyhefty(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
End Time dicks grin
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by chynie: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
Ridiculous angry angry
Sometimes i wish i'm anything else but human undecided
then you are free to zombie just suggesting grin
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by castrokins(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
If Dem Like Make All Of Them Spread Their Legs For Him, If He No Carry Life Changing Projects Come 4 First Term, He No Go Carry Votes Go For Second Term
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bayelsa women are too quick to remove wrapper

No disrespect Just observations
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by rezy15(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jokers!!! Ironically where were all the people who spread their clothing for Jesus in Jerusalem when he was being sentenced?
Re: Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) by ikechu1278: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See Red Carpet cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.