Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. (876 Views)

Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home / 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. by cole265(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2015
I am always wondering what the authors of topics on expensive schools in Nigeria are set to achieve when they put up such write up. Are they hoping to project the state of the arts facilities in the schools or are just flabbergasted at some Nigerians love for quality education, willing to part with such huge amount as school fees?...
Most annoying fact is that they don't conduct a careful research on the topic. Most of the schools fees are higher than what is stated and they are not in the right order.
Re: Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. by emamos: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Errors on must expensive

1 Like

Re: Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Ok. You can do better than lament. Give us the correct figures and the right orders.
Re: Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2015
grin wink[quote author=emamos post=40278493][/quote]
Re: Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. by Aceed: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2015
This is the first counter thread i would say is poorly written, I don't even know if it can be called a counter thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Errors On Most Expensive School In Nigeria. by armadeo(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Op

Your write-up is horrible.

Please rewrite and repost.

Correct the title first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Admission Experience In Uniben / Nigerian Turkish International College Lagos (Activity Videos) / Funny Reasons Guys Visit The Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.