Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Day 1( Dear Artistes You Might Wanna Check This Out) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Day 1( Dear Artistes You Might Wanna Check This Out) (311 Views)

Dear Artistes, Please Bring Back Our Beef Tracks! / Artistes You Should Watch Out For In 2016 / Day 2( Dear Artistes You Might Wanna Check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 1( Dear Artistes You Might Wanna Check This Out) by yapapa: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Day 1: Free Afrobeat off Barz thasouthwestson's #
10DaysOfDopeness
"One of the challenges upcoming artists face in Nigeria is
having industry standard instrumentals to voice on. I've
been there before and I know what it is like, "10days of
dopeness" is more like doing my own part in uplifting the
Nigerian music industry and it's also my Christmas gift to
artists. Voice on the beats, use them anyhow, it's all yours."
thasouthwestson is opening up the floor for his #
10DaysOfDopeness collection with an Afrobeat.
"The catchy afro tune is built on elements like leads
samples, piano sounds , pads ,vocal samples, drums and
percussions along with a live jazz drumkit."
http://delectablemusic.com.ng/2015/11/21/day-1-free-afrobeat-off-barz-thasouthwestsons-10daysofdopeness/

(1) (Reply)

The Soft Cushion Broke The Man's Fall / Cnet's Giving Away A Two-wheeled Electric Skateboard / Record A Song For #8000 And Get Free Online Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.