Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point (1281 Views)

Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding / Chaiii God Will Help This Generation…(see What They Are Doing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by viviangist6: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Posted By Vivian Gist
http://viviangist.com

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by tunnyl(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Naso. That fifth picture sha. That thing can spin. Just snap your fingers lobatan!
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Tolexander: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2015
OMG!

The first picture na "EDE Ă— EDE" material in school.

I don't like the second picture cos it did make our girls back in primary and secondary school then to look like antlers and antelopes with their hair styles.

That rubber sandal na error cos na weapon for girls in secondary school days any time we were doing our "press something, press something" play. They would just kick one with the god-forsaken sandal targeting ones balls. If the girl got your balls, na die be that.
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Dopeyomi(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2015
in case
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Tolexander: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2015
tunnyl:
Naso. That fifth picture sha. That thing can spin. Just snap your fingers lobatan!
the thing dey spin past spinach!

Those days, we did look for big tiger battery (not Flash battery), removed the blue plastic cover on the top and insert a cover of a bic or eleganza pen with the tail removed.

Then we spinned to compete on whose spin will be the last to stop
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by FruityLass: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2015
That sandal tho smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by tunnyl(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Tolexander:
the thing dey spin past spinach!

Those days, we did look for big tiger battery (not Flash battery), removed the blue plastic cover on the top and insert a bic or eleganza pen with the tail removed.

Then we spinned to compete on whose spin will be the last to stop

Ehen!. I have been racking my brain to remember what we usually add to bic Biro cover to make it. Tiger battery head. In fact I go teach our last born now
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Sabadon(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2015
Chai if dat kroso knock ur hand u go see ur ancestors....good old days
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Tolexander: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
tunnyl:

Ehen!. I have been racking my brain to remember what we usually add to bic Biro cover to make it. Tiger battery head. In fact I go teach our last born now
lol!
The first time I saw it with my friends in school, I so much fell in love with it. They told me a plastic cover on tiger battery was used with a pen cover.

When I got home, I went straight to my father's transistor radio and removed the batteries for the plastic cover.

When my dad came back from work, seeing how I had destroyed batteries outside the house and met the radio battery-less, oh boy! See beating, he almost killed me.
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by calddon(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Biro cover, battery top, rubber band, water in nylon(waterbomb), compressed tin milk containers(atanda), tires, voping sticks and not forgetting my rubber slippers.........The love of these Things made me get flogged but they were too tempting to resist
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Mhizkel(f): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2015
undecided Same old poo
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by jbl007(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2015
@Op...ur head korekt die! Very precious memories...
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided Same old poo
before you know it now you'll see this one too on front page
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by youngberry001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
oboy dat third pics nah my favourite bicycle be dat chaii cheesy
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Mhizkel(f): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
before you know it now you'll see this one too on front page
True! Seems she's got a deal with NL.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by faith551(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
The third pic tho, I remember the first day I tried riding on that stuff, I ended up tearing my shot with a nasty injury on my knee, mum didn't help matters when I got home tho.
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by KOLZY(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
The first and Fifth picture... Haha. Had a lot of those books mehn. And I think I rode those wheels our own hover board jare...

Na Ali and Simbi shoe I wear oh...
Re: If You Are From This Generation, Dear You Are On-point by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
tunnyl:

I remember that spinning rubber..
It got popularised by that Japanese cartoon - BeyBlade ..Takao Kinomiya & co.

(1) (Reply)

Dencia: 'I Earned Over 5billion Naira This Year Selling cream' / Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards / Http://www.gq234.com/breaking-olamide-confirms-lil-kesh-viktoh-are-no-longer-sig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.