Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani (69014 Views)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ / How Bola Tinubu Came About The Title ‘jagaban’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ebosie11(f): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigeria’s former Minister of Petroleum Resources Diezani Alison-Madueke emerged a few weeks ago in Ovation Magazin epublisher Dele Momodu‘s new publication, The Boss Newspaper.

In the interview,Diezani insisted her sister did not have an intimate relationship with former President Goodluck Jonathan and more.

In the concluding part, Dele Momodu shares a reader confession that because of the first part of the interview, he “began to empathise” and“see beyond (his) contempt” for the former minister, due to her illness.

Diezani calls herself “one of the most vilified women in Nigeria’s history” and insists she followed due process – “I carried out my duty in the strictest terms”, but believes she “stepped on toes, very powerful toes” by doing so.

Dele Momodu has released the 2nd part of the Magazine where Diezani talked about how much she left in Nigeria's account,approving Tinubu's deal and many more.It also features HID's funeral

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/i-have-no-billions-anywhere-cancer.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked can some body help me close my mouth plss?

29 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by permsec: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2015
And this same tinubu and his cohorts tagged this woman to be a criminal.

This life, one must thread carefully. those you choose to mingle or lias with might call for your head tomorrow. Man is selfish in nature.

She said she left a whooping sum of $5.6 billion and we all could recall that the money has been used as FEEDING BOTTLE FEDERALISM.

She might be dirty but let us learn not to celebrate dirty politicians all in the name of ethnicity.

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Alphaoscar: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2015
So because Tinubu was the leader of the opposition he can't do his normal business again?

She should rather tell us if Tinubu ever force her to do anything against the law or his company was involved in any unethical practices.

338 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by DaBullIT(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2015
[size=18pt]H[/size]e came to me 3 times is not equal to he blackmailed / forced me three times

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by swagaholic: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Ure retarded..... Goan interview her ND ask those questions yaself.... anything abt tinubu u fools will jump here 2 protect him.... SLAVES

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by teeboila(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by 175(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Buhari dey give sickness oooo. . .see dis woman don change!
Honestly I pity her!
But pls Deziani return our money! Pls ma!!!!!

36 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by tolustx(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
I'm still thinking of what to type and how best to express myself so that I don't talk rubbish...

Brb...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by 7lives: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Dizeani or whatever your name is did Tinubu raped you three times? yes or no.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by dunkem21(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2015
7lives:

Please type in English ..

146 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Kayendy(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2015
I'm. I d only one tired of hearing these corruption accusations on papers and internees.... if u tink u hv anytin against her or any oda person follow d right procedure

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by dunkem21(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2015
175:

Honestly I pity her!

I think you should tell Tinubu to return our money rather ..

..She said Tinubu visited thrice to collect money grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by dunkem21(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2015
175:

Honestly I pity her!

..You're right ..

..Even the economy is sick and bleeding grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Balkan(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Very honest woman

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015
'Uhmmm' is the best word to use right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by luvinhubby(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Every Nigerian government official accused of corruption MUST be made to face an open and public trial for Nigerians to truly unearth those that wrecked and are still wrecking this country.
This rumor of secret trial MUST be resisted by all Nigerians so that we will know the truth about our common resources and those who stole what?
This idea of baptizing thieves in new names on a different political platform to evade justice must die and every thief penalized, both in state and federal level.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sammyj: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Does this change the fact that you stole our money and she need to return it. Abeg second base. #Ministerofoyereturnbackourstolenmoney shame!!! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by uboma(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Let's await Tinubu's response...
Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by vedaxcool(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Madam come home and explain abi na only newspaper you sabi talk to? When does lossing election cause cancer? Buhari induced cancer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sandraokosun1: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
U talking crap! I guess dora akinyuli wasnt a woman too abi. U want to drag every straw into ur poop. Frm trying to rope pmb into u, and roping ur son into ths, its now tinubu abi. Get well soon and meet JUSTICE

this thief doesnt have cancer, (buhari has made u claimed atriocities upon urlife) shaving ur hair and rubbing ashes doesnt change a thing.
Nigerians please observe, does that body and hands looks like cancer striken. We saw how it was with dora frm head to arm and legs at the confab.
Ths woman is SCAM

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sandraokosun1: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

rubbish was there no efcc then controlled by pdp. Coming frm a fg that would have done anything to nail tinubu. Diaezani cancer is only eating her brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by bonechamberlain(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
hope dele momodu has covered himself with blood of Jesus or of oduduwa, because he is dealing with blood sucking humans, who won't waste time to crucify him, some of this revelations are dangerous to those who subdue the truth.

if this woman is taking to court, so many apc criminals might follow, even the MNC's because a lot would be revealed. but up till now the fight against her and corruption is in the media. useless country

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sandraokosun1: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
uboma:

Let's await Tinubu's response...
tinubu rape am ni? Tinubu has nothing to explain with her, she is just an attention sympathy seeker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by dunkem21(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
rubbish was there no efcc then controlled by pdp. Coming frm a fg that would have done anything to nail tinubu. Diaezani cancer is only eating her brain

Lol @ last line ..

Now, the EFCC controlled by APC and will do anything to nail Dizeani should probe those three visits grin ..

..I thought its only GEJ that gets "hard on" around pretty chicks grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by uboma(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
sandraokosun1:
tinubu rape am ni? Tinubu has nothing to explain with her, she is just an attention sympathy seeker

I agree that she's only seeking sympathy from the public.

But like the Emir of Kano State responded to her posts recently and even called her a liar (which she really is), I'm sure Tinubu will break the silence soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by omowolewa: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
So it was a related party deeal and not merit.

But ey always wear head gear when she was in office, now that she lost her hair what stops her from covering it. She will still look beautiful as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by sandraokosun1: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Lol @ last line ..

Now, the EFCC controlled by APC and will do anything to nail Dizeani should probe those three visits grin ..

..I thought its only GEJ that gets "hard on" around pretty chicks grin
lol @hard on, wetin dey dieazani, nothing succulent abt her, the thing wen she get now na him cause gej him wahala so.

Besides remi tinubu fine pass diaezani

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by ehissi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians and their lack of knowledge!! Does anyone even know that the MD of Oando is Wale Tinubu and not Bola Ahmed Tinubu

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by Lordave: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
7lives:
You're disgustingly stúpid.

Look how recklessly you're using the word 'Rape'.

Lalasticlala, Afam4eva, OAM4J this guy deserves to be punished.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani by dunkem21(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
uboma:

I agree that she's only seeking sympathy from the public.

But like the Emir of Kano State responded to her posts recently and even called her a liar (which she really is), I'm sure Tinubu will break the silence soon.

With all respect to the stool of the Emirates, Sanusi is also a liar ..

..While we wait for Tinubu's denial or acceptance, we should be reminded that there's a CCTV in her office grin

I laugh in Farouk Integrity Lawanson grin ..

lalasticlala, church don close na abi na Cherubim you go ..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.