Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Game Releases His Own Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time List: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Releases His Own Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time List: (584 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA / Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Releases His Own Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time List: by silvertuke(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2015
The Game is having none of Billboard Top 10 greatest rappers of all time list..He marked their's X and released his list.He wrote

#Billboard smokin crack wit that bullshit ass list !!! I had to correct y'all careless mistakes & service hip hop right... & understand this shit right here: DON'T YOU EVER AS LONG AS YOU WALK GOD'S GREEN EARTH MAKE A HIP HOP LIST WITHOUT 2PAC, @SNOOPDOGG OR @ICECUBE IN IT !!!!!! Bleep wrong wit you Bleep ass people ?!?!?!?!? #FuckBillboardsList
(He continued)

y'all trippin on the order of this bullshit & bitch where the Bleep 2Pac & Ice Cube & I guess Lauren Hill can out rap @SnoopDogg right ? Y'all out y'all mothafuckin' mind !!! & just disrespect LL Cool J & KRS ONE huh (Now I'm bout to roll my blunt to "Doggystyle" jump on my tour bus & zone out to "All Eyes On Me", followed by "Makaveli" & "Death Certificate" & take me a fuckin nap on this bullshit..... then wake up & read the comments while a bunch of non hip hop educated Bleep boys argue below... #FuckYallList

MY LIST
1. 2pac & B.I.G
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. Eminem
5. Jay-Z
6. Ice Cube
7. Snoop Dogg
8. Andre 3000
9. Jadakiss
10. Big L & Bleep YO OPINION !!!!!!!!!

Do you guys agree with his list of all time America rappers? But why won´t the BillBoard Magazine include 2pac?.. them well so.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Hot Legs / Mark Zuckerberg Writes Open Letter To His New Born Daughter / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Churchill, Segun Arinze, Others Honoured At NGA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.