Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! (582 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) / I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Hello house,
Pls kindly permit me to pour out my mind here on this forum cos av been duped, scammed and cheated by a property manager who promised to sell a piece of land to me along Sagamu/ibadan expressway axis. It is a very long story but will try keep it short and coincise as much as I could.
I will also give the details of the individual in order for other innocent prospective buyers not to fall victim of this wicked induvidual property owners and scammers like one Mr AYOADE ABIDEMI PRECIOUS of Ampres Property Solution, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos.
It all hapenned around Oct. 2012, when a friend and colleauge introduced him to me for purchase of landed property. We agreed on 300k and instalments payment option.
I paid 100k for a start, got my receipt but reluctant to pay up cos my spirit wasn't just going with the deal again.
He started bombarding me with barrage of calls just for me to pay up of which I blindly obliged, adding another 100k totalling 200k. Some few months after then, I lost my job, things started going so bad that I resorted to selling the "imaginary" property. I made my intention known to him and he said no problem!
A month passed by, I didn't hear from the man, as his numberss stopped going. I visited his office in Opebi, only to found out he has closed shop as everywhere was covered with dust looking through the glass door.
I managed to obtain another phone number of his and gave him a call, he actually admitted his fault but keep begging me to exercise patience up till this moment.
Somtime last year, he reluctantly pushed 20k to my account after so much pleading and raking and keep promising to pay up by next week each time am lucky to get through to him as he only pick my calls once in three months or only when use a strange number to call him.
I even reported the so called friend that introduced me to him, to the HR of the company and disciplinary action is being melted out to him. All this I told Mr Ayo Abidemi so he could have a re-think and pay me but it all fell on his deaf ear.
My main reason for putting up this write up are:
A. To prevent other vulnerable ones from falling into his type of trick.
B. To see if I could be fortunate to get anybdoy who knows his whearabout as I've been to his former residence in Odejayi Crescent, S/Lere and Fiyin Dammy Kazeem @ Isheri Magodo but was told he packed out 5 and 2 years ago respectively.
I would av probably given up on this case but I was suprised to hear that he has opened another business with new name, tho still into property sales. Moreso, if I should update the guy's whatsapp profile picture here(which am planning to do soon), you wouldn't believe he's owning a helpless guy like me 200k as he's really doing good.
Pls feel free to scold me but also kindly advise on what I could do to get my money from Mr. Ayoda Precious Abidemi of former Apres Solution Properties.

Thanks!
Re: Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! by olumide81(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Reporting your friend to HR of his company was a bad one, paying as much as 100k twice without knowing where 'your land' is located is worse and expecting him to pay you the balance is worst....sorry bro move on with ya life my bitter truth
Re: Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2015
olumide81:
Reporting your friend to HR of his company was a bad one, paying as much as 100k twice without knowing where 'your land' is located is worse and expecting him to pay you the balance is worst....sorry bro move on with ya life my bitter truth
Ok sir, accepted! But if are in my shoe, who knows.. .and you saying request for balance is worst is unbelievable! Thanks all the same
Re: Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! by olumide81(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
opedare:

Ok sir, accepted! But if are in my shoe, who knows.. .and you saying request for balance is worst is unbelievable! Thanks all the same
i quite understand how you feel but, you gave room for scam from the onset and he capitalised on it. That explains my position
Re: Kindly Help Me Out, I Was Scammed By Ampres! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
olumide81:
i quite understand how you feel but, you gave room for scam from the onset and he capitalised on it. That explains my position
Yea u rite bro

(1) (Reply)

UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION: Nigeria’s ‘customs Of Corruption, Bribery And Forgery' / Breaking News: Elohim Fuel Station Caught Fire / Man Remanded In Prison For Copyright Piracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.