Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Make Money Online!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money Online!! (562 Views)

The Secrets Of Making Money Online Exposed!! Join Our Digital Marketing Training / Make Good Money Online To Support Your Career To Fulfilment. / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online!! by ellacallys: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Hey guys,

Just want your opinion on this site: http://www.rapidcashsystem.net ?

Is it a scam? Don't get me wrong - I'm tempted but if you ask me - it sounds way too good to be true.

It says it's free but I'm so scared of putting my email in there, then getting spammed to death.

So that said and done... Has anyone got any experience with this?

Cheers
Re: Make Money Online!! by david290(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't have previous history with the site; but my visit to the site smells something fishy. There's no other info on the site--not even a contact us menu except for a box prompting for the submission of one's mail. I think the site has a lot to hide.
Re: Make Money Online!! by BernardGreat1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bernard Great Legacy Inc is offering An Online Professional Training in Electronics repairs and this program is open to everyone.
courses offered are
1) Basic course in Electronics Repairs
)Advance course LCD TV,CRT TV, SMPS AND Microwave oven
to apply now visit
www.bernardgreatebooks.com

Re: Make Money Online!! by azimgq: 3:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Hey, no its its not a scam, but it does take a lot of time and effort to make a decent amount of money from it (its definitely not rapid)

A much better way to make money that I'm using, is a funnel system that uses both Traffic Monsoon and the Power Lead System, I've already made a few thousands dollars on it in a few weeks, you can find out all the info here www.moneynetworks.org

Good luck

Jay

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies// Apply Now / Steps To Becoming Sucesseul In Nigeria... / I Need Advice As A Fresh Graduate Starting His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.