Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ago Urgently Needed, About 50,000metric Tons - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ago Urgently Needed, About 50,000metric Tons (1052 Views)

30 Tons (palm Kernel Cake)pkc / 20-25 Tons dump trucks Needed For Urgent Lease In Port Harcourt. / We Can Deliver 5000- 500000 Metric Tons Of Dpk Pms Ago Lpfo And Jet Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ago Urgently Needed, About 50,000metric Tons by chiomy4u: 11:47pm On May 22, 2009
please any one that has AGO for sale should please forward me with your POP and SPA, its in urgent need by my buyer, call on 08068229981 or email:vicinityserv@yahoo.com
Re: Ago Urgently Needed, About 50,000metric Tons by Hotdapps(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2009
please any one that has AGO for sale should please forward me with your POP and SPA,  its in urgent need by my buyer,  call on 08068229981 or email:vicinityserv@yahoo.com

Sorry but I think you are really new to the oil and Gas industry. Why should i send you prove of product (POP). Things should be done right. who is your buyer? are you thier mandate? or you are farther down the broker or so called agents chain.

Any POP is a legal document that should be handled with care, e.g Bill of lading or certificate of quantity of the vessel. i need to know who you are and who your buyers are first to see if i there is any credibility.

CAN YOUR BUYER RAISE AN IBPU ? IF I DECIDE TO GET YOU A POP.

MY COMPANY HAS ACCESS TO CREDIBLE SELLERS, who we have done due diligence on.

cheers
Re: Ago Urgently Needed, About 50,000metric Tons by paplextu: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
Good day Niraland,

This i Autrin Resources Ltd. We are a lagos based Marine Logistic/Procurement and Engineering Servicing Company situated in Lagos. We are distributors and marketers of refined petroleum product such as Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) Kerosine (DPK), Transformer Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) and Various greases.: Lubricant for Light and heavy duty automobile and industrial Machines. If you are in need of any of our products and services, please feel free to contact us on our following contact details below.

Email: autrinresourcel@yahoo.com
Tel: 01-7317398, 08032325658.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Novels For Sale / Fairly Used Hp Laptop (250gb Hdd, 3gb Ram Intel Dual Core Cpu) For Sale / Call Us For Accounting Packages Softaware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.