Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

“Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo (8393 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by chesterlee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:

Self determination? At the expense of innocent lives? If you Igbos never wanted to be a part of Nigeria, you should have told that to Lord Lugard.

You're still displaying how low your IQ is.

I never mentioned war, I only spoke of self determination. For your info, self determination is legal and it's enshrined in the laws of the U.N.

There's always an option of a referendum but as a lawless country Nigeria will never opt to thread that path.

8 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by delugajackson: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Nnamdi Azikiwe and his Igbo cohorts were the ones rushing the colonial masters for independence.
Now the story has changed. To hell with those who think they can one day divide this country. Biafra my ass!
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by FireE: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
NIGERIA WILL FALL AND NEVER RISE AGAIN SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPENS TO NNAMDI KANU.

6 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Philoo1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
many pro biafrans had lost dia lives yet nothing happened ,,,,KANU's death is just a symbol of a true leader rest in peace bro KANU God love u most
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish............rot in hell....animal....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Fool! Tell me how this will affect Nigeria stock market or the oil platforms and loading bays?
The worst, you will close your shops and March for another one week.

How does our closing of market after you?. You should be happy instead

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is the best news I've received today. Too bad cos I wanted him to be publicly executed. Feed his remains to the vultures. Idiot. Where are the two million weapons he promised? Why haven't they taken down the zoo? Bunch of demented Igbos.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Don't breathe a sign of relief yet.

This has serious negative backlash on the Buhari and APC led government.

Obama will be embarrassed in the US for supporting this despot.

And if by chance you celebrate extrajudicial killing of a man who has never fired a shot but only aired his views then this proves that you APC zygotes are all boko fascist.

You never know, tomorow it maybe somebody you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:
He's not the first to have died without seeing the so called country of Biafra. He's neither a hero nor a villain. He's just plain dumb.
You are a nobody,you can't even be dumb,that's too regal for you,offspring of cowards
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Don't breathe a sign of relief yet.

This has serious negative backlash on the Buhari and APC led government.

Obama will be embarrassed in the US for supporting this despot.

And if by chance you celebrate extrajudicial killing of a man who has never fired a shot but only aired his views then this proves that you APC zygotes are all boko fascist.

You never know, tomorow it maybe somebody you know.

A murderer and his accomplices are both guilty........it does not matter whether he has fired a bullet or not.........his actions have shown him to be a murderer and his words are treasonable felony......so if he is dead.....it is according to the law.... angry

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by PhockPhockMan: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Tell them o. How many these Jobless IPOB even knows him? For the sake of peace ,I will not want Mr Kanu to die..
Which means, you're very sure that killing him will certainly reduce the quantity of peace in Nigeria in no small way.

The number of his followers is threatening.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

A murderer and his accomplices are both guilty........it does not matter whether he has fired a bullet or not.........his actions have shown him to be a murderer and his words are treasonable felony......so if he is dead.....it is according to the law.... angry

I wish you could say this for Shekau.

When has Biafra aggitation turned to murder?

Who did they murder?

You must be very afraid of the prospect of losing free oyel money.

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by simplycarro: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
obum88:

How does our closing of market after you?. You should be happy instead
Not one bit.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Mcbussy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmm...if this is true, then it's really f*cked up. Totally wrong and I would say naija deserves whatever comes out of it. angry

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Mcbussy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Which law?...is that why he should be declared guilty and punished b4 having a fair hearing?

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
This is the best news I've received today. Too bad cos I wanted him to be publicly executed. Feed his remains to the vultures. Idiot. Where are the two million weapons he promised? Why haven't they taken down the zoo? Bunch of demented Igbos.
useless liability animal no wonder your mother smells like wet dog slowpoke you are a disgrace to the human race your family ll rotten alive none of your kids ll grow old silly stupid stubborn he goat yorubastard

3 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
useless liability animal no wonder your mother smells like wet dog slowpoke you are a disgrace to the human race your family ll rotten alive none of your kids ll grow old silly stupid stubborn he goat yorubastard anuofia
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

bitchh are you back
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:

So much for your repentance....green eyed baboon.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
useless liability animal no wonder your mother smells like wet dog slowpoke you are a disgrace to the human race your family ll rotten alive none of your kids ll grow old silly stupid stubborn he goat yorubastard anuofia
Hahaha. Your mother you mean? Your so called liberator has been killed. We are waiting for you and your fellow flàtheads to come and attack the Nigerian govt then you go know how far. Nothing in this world will give me more joy than the Nigerian army wasting your useless tribe. As a matter of fact, I'll even pop champagne to celebrate the genocide of your cannibalistic tribe.

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

So much for your repentance....green eyed baboon.
thunder fire your flàthead. See this land grabber. Your quest to grab other people's land will fail.

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Wasted dog, how did your prostitution market go last night? You will be disappointed so badly I promise you....and trust me, since you relish his death, so also many will relish to hear that you were raped to death by a mad man.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

I wish you could say this for Shekau.

When has Biafra aggitation turned to murder?

Who did they murder?

You must be very afraid of the prospect of losing free oyel money.

Yeye

Free oil money from Biafra......only in your flat.head does that lie exists....... angry
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
bitchh are you back

Bitch....u gotta problem with that......get lost.... cheesy
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire your flàthead. See this land grabber. Your quest to grab other people's land will fail.

After all your noise, your monkey brain will still make you act like aa baboon.....coward....A product of prostitution in Germany.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by OfoIgbo: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

You shouldn't be saying this about your dead mother, even though we all know she is in hell with her ugly scratched face
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Free oil money from Biafra......only in your flat.head does that lie exists....... angry

And you assume I am Ibo?

The day you yoruba ingrates realize that we hate you more than we do the ibos the better off you wil be.

useless mulikat talking trash
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Only in your cooked brain that your notion exists....my God, you are so disgusting..
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mcbussy:

Which law?...is that why he should be declared guilty and punished b4 having a fair hearing?

There is a law against treason punishable by the death penalty......Kanu might have been tried in secret.....according to the law.......and summarily executed....... angry...good riddance to the animal...... angry
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Bitch....u gotta problem with that......get lost.... cheesy
snitch hope you aint dying cos of biafra
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

Only in your cooked brain that your notion exists....my God, you are so disgusting..

Shut your dirry mouth there....thunder fire your akpu infested brain....... grin......imagine this terrorist.......Kanu is dead.......do something or better still.....go and join him in hell...... angry
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
chronique:
I hope this isn't true;Nigeria cannot fund 2 wars against boko haram and biafra separatists at the same time. We do not have the financial capabilit and manpower to achieve that.

Don't forget Benin republic invasion. 3 wars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos / Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun / Nigeria’s N9tn Oil Revenue Threatened, FG Blames Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.