Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning (1135 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by gidzbobby: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
good day everyone, this happened this morning.

was on my way to church, inside ma street o, walking on by the side of the road. never knew police was coming with their vehicle on a high speed, they got close to me and applies the brakes, instead of the policeman or policemen to apologise, they ask while will i be walking on the road, I tries correcting them. I was not on the road and besides its a street not an express where you use such speed, wah if a child was crossing that's how you would kill the child.

next thing I got was a slap, the other one hit me with the gun. told me I was under arrest and tried forcing me into their van. i struggled with them, until my neighbour whose house was facing the scene came out to defend me. they also wanted to arrest him until the youths of the street came out. I pleaded with them not to hurt the policemen cause it was obvious they were drunk or high on sumfin.

we're thinking of reporting ITIRE Police Division. pls how do we handle this men in black.

please mods do the needful..... so peeps can be careful this Xmas season
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by midehi2(f): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked

they are drunk and looking for who to devour

op, you are lucky, if not they will arrest you and tag your enemy 'suspected armrobber'
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by AceRoyal: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
I fear who no fear naija police.
if ever I'm faced to chose btw robbers and naija police,I will chose the robbers.Naija police are one of the worst sets of people to ever deal with.they CANNOT be reasoned with.U better run or pay them off sharply if u ever hv an encounter with them.tongue

Modified
I believe the OP,a friend was arrested some months back in front of his house on a Sunday morning for illegal wondering just because he had a tattoo,like play the guy had to bail himself with 5k.
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lies perceived
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by kodded(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
another name for the Nigeria police force is disgrace
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by kodded(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Lies perceived
are you a policeman ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by sissylucy(f): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
oga mk good use of ur tenses....couldn't comprehend what u saying

Can someone be kind enuf to summarize to a sister
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by gidzbobby: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Lies perceived

please what's with the lies am under mushin local govt. only people around or who knows about here will know how this guys behave....
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Ionkidiz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
sad
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Zambux(f): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
I tries correcting dem #innkolikanwansukkavoice

English no na-nsogbu
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
kodded:
are you a policeman ?
This will be the first and last time I will be responding to your mention until you change your signature...

I am not a policeman...
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Summarize my foot!
Use ur brain if you can't make use of ur head!!
Summarize ko winterize ni!!!

sissylucy:
oga mk good use of ur tenses....couldn't comprehend what u saying

Can someone be kind enuf to summarize to a sister

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by gidzbobby: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
please, who do we report to ? we are tayad of being oppressed. This same set of people will stop you at 7:00pm to ask for your car papers after a long day at work.....

please house help. Even if its not me, for the community abeg.
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thank God for your life oooo
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by sissylucy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Summarize my foot!
Use ur brain if you can't make use of ur head!!
Summarize ko winterize ni!!!

You must be a very big fool,when I said "someone" I didn't mean a dumb ass like u or u jes felt like quoting me right?

Anyway I no blame u na u go understand wetin d guy tlk me certain u speak/write dat same way too
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Eleniyan15: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oshogbo weed
endtime
thank God you are not shot
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why will you understand, since ur brain has reading and understanding defect?
Even if his tenses were not well-placed, or simply misused, must you display ur stupidity at all cost?

sissylucy:

You must be a very big fool,when I said "someone" I didn't mean a dumb ass like u or u jes felt like quoting me right?
.....and where is your comma after the quoted phrase?
Can you see ur life?

"Anyway I no blame u na" u go understand wetin d guy tlk me certain u speak/write dat same way too

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by RedCapChief(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Two things I pray to God for: 1.) To never have to require emergent medical care in a Nigerian hospital. 2.) To never have any form of contact with the Nigerian police force or Army
Those guys can be absolutely mad, particularly if you jam them early in the morning or late at night. By then, they are high on alcohol or oshogbo weed.
I'm tired of complaining.

@op If you have any details of the police officers that harassed you, then you can file a complaint with the Complaint Response Unit. Their portals are on social media. You can also up the ante with getting a lawyer to write to the DPO or state commissioner
Stay safe.
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by dkronicle(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Naija police... Report the case to dat new police station at ojuelegba... D D.P.O there is a madmaan
Re: My Experience With The Men In Black This Morning by j4sure(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Go to church and do special thanksgiving oooooooooooo
gidzbobby:
good day everyone, this happened this morning.

was on my way to church, inside ma street o, walking on by the side of the road. never knew police was coming with their vehicle on a high speed, they got close to me and applies the brakes, instead of the policeman or policemen to apologise, they ask while will i be walking on the road, I tries correcting them. I was not on the road and besides its a street not an express where you use such speed, wah if a child was crossing that's how you would kill the child.

next thing I got was a slap, the other one hit me with the gun. told me I was under arrest and tried forcing me into their van. i struggled with them, until my neighbour whose house was facing the scene came out to defend me. they also wanted to arrest him until the youths of the street came out. I pleaded with them not to hurt the policemen cause it was obvious they were drunk or high on sumfin.

we're thinking of reporting ITIRE Police Division. pls how do we handle this men in black.

please mods do the needful..... so peeps can be careful this Xmas season

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians On Uk Most Wanted List In Connection With Various Crimes / Web Date Uk Scam / Chidinma Okeke To Face 14 Years Imprisonment Over Lesbian S3x Video...see Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.