Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Are Jehovah Witnesses The Real Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses The Real Christians? (313 Views)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Jehovah Witnesses The Real Christians? by SEYIKP(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have always ponder on this view about,'Jehovah witnesses' you will always see them at your doorsteps bringing the gospel down to you irrespective of who you are. But a lot have been said about their doctrine or their disposition to the Holy Bible, that they have doctored the scripture and their teaching is heresy, which I always consent to. But in spite of all this, their evangelism is the most effective among other christian denomination. We the penticostal/ penti-rascal that acclaim to have the real word/doctrine are doing very less in evangelism which is the outcry of God. What is your view about Jehovah witnesses?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses The Real Christians? by joyandfaith: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
SEYIKP:
I have always ponder on this view about,'Jehovah witnesses' you will always see them at your doorsteps bringing the gospel down to you irrespective of who you are. But a lot have been said about their doctrine or their disposition to the Holy Bible, that they have doctored the scripture and their teaching is heresy, which I always consent to. But in spite of all this, their evangelism is the most effective among other christian denomination. We the penticostal/ penti-rascal that acclaim to have the real word/doctrine are doing very less in evangelism which is the outcry of God. What is your view about Jehovah witnesses?

Jehovah witnesses are very close to early christians. i believe they are not perfect. their understanding of a few scriptures may be wrong and they always correct themselves unlike many christian churches who are dogmatic in their beliefs system. u can check their official website www.jw.org for their core beliefs. most of things people say about them are wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Devotional (24/11/2015) / Is There Any Christian Dominated Country That Speaks Arabic? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.