Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (37384 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
mizzyboy007:
something is wrong with Nigeria.... the president doesn't care. Supportively Buhari is my biggest mistake ever. He is not a good man.

Sorry about it, better luck next time. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
kuchikau:

You are too foolish to be ignored...

Warning.....Dont quote me!!!!!
the length of ur stupidity is outnumbered.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
May he go and NEVER RETURN. Nigeria will be better without him
Your papa, mama and the bread winner of your house will go out in the morning and never return home.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
tdemo:
all this administration has been offering Nigerians is travel trips trips trips trips....this not what we Voted for APC pls live up to expectation, ,,,

Painfully, APC is a SCAM.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by amtaken(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
How did Nigeria get to this decimal level?
onatisi:
what do you want him to say?it is even better if he keeps quiet than talk rubbish. The dullard doesn't even know he is a president hence he sees no reason to make any statement about any problem confronting the nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Your papa, mama and the bread winner of your house will go out in the morning and never return home.

Awon agborodun. undecided

Abobaku nitori atenuje, eke yin.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by roxell120(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
TERRORISTS ASSOCIATION MEETING LOADING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
amtaken:
How did Nigeria get to this decimal level?
haven't you noticed that all the human right activists and leaders that supported his presidential campaign and actively campaigned for him have distanced themselves from him? Most of them have now seen how totally useless the dullard is and they are probably thinking how come they were so stupid not to see buhari failings and inabilities. If he was performing very well believe me many would have come out to say they made the right choice and decision in supporting him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by roxell120(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Chukwu Okike Abiama blaster your mouth there. Buhari isn't Ojukwu, just concentrate on your Baifraud.
AWUSA ASUO IGBO

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
xeseramo:

my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m
good luck to your friend aunt

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by octaviakrsy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=13pt] undecided I HOPE HE REMEMBERS TO ORDER NUKES AND CHEMICAL WEAPONS THE MILITARY WILL USE TO REPEL THOSE IPO-BASTARDS YOUTHS AGITATING FOR BIAFRA. WE NEED TO WIPE OFF THOSE THUGS THREATNING OUR UNITY undecided[/size]

Idiot and we shouldn't swipe out Bokoharam dat has killed thousands thousands abi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by HzRF(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=13pt] undecided I HOPE HE REMEMBERS TO ORDER NUKES AND CHEMICAL WEAPONS THE MILITARY WILL USE TO REPEL THOSE IPO-BASTARDS YOUTHS AGITATING FOR BIAFRA. WE NEED TO WIPE OFF THOSE THUGS THREATNING OUR UNITY undecided[/size]
U mumu no be small

Infact wen sense was to be distributed u are not around

Buh
Wen it's the turn of foolishness u open the floor

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iran? Smh!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by anonimi: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
onatisi:
I can bet it ,the dullard will still travel thrice before the end of this year. He travels as if he loves been inside a plane

The man get office inside the jet wey dey give am better inspiration plus idea for CHANGE our country na im make e nor want sell the jets to Nigeria Airways as he promised voluntarily before elections grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by umares: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
@amtaken you could have advise your father Badluck ebele to do that since nah! Why you guys are soo selfish? Msheeeww nonsense!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by kuchikau: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
yhemsy62:
Stop telling us how lengthy your stupidity is...we arnt interested..

Dont quote me again.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by kuchikau: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
yhemsy62:

Dont quote me again
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
anonimi:

The man get office inside the jet wey dey give am better inspiration plus idea for CHANGE our country na im make e nor want sell the jets to Nigeria Airways as he promised voluntarily before elections grin grin
buhari will attend any conference anywhere ,even if the venue is in north Korea or Syria ,he will hop into the plane . It is as if he missed flying in planes all these years. Can't he send messenger boy osinbajo to some of these conferences while he sit at home to tackle issues,it is not as if he is going there to say anything important or tangible

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by francizy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
CACAWA:
chill...it may interest you to know that most of our oil wells are becoming gas wells as they are getting old and in their last phase. Sadly, Nigeria does little with the gas produced...mainly due to poor transport infrastructure and few interested users. What the gas export conference offers therefore, is an avenue to meet with foreign investors who will be given government incentives to help us restructure our gas network infrastructure as well as construct gas powered turbines for electricity generation.

Most of the issues you raised above cannot be solved by sitting in the presidential villa, and I expect you to know that as a minister of the federal republic and an elder in your own right. Please let us be mindful of our public conduct.

How will investors come in when Buhari will tell them:

Nigeria is over corrupt
The petroleum sector is the most corrupt
Nigerian economy is nose diving
Corruption will kill Nigeria, etc??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Roads will be busy on a sunday in Abuja? Are you posting from Saudi Arabia where Sunday is a work day?

Even Lagos roads are not busy on a sunday.

C'mon , you guys used to be better liars than this during GEJ.

Mumu won't people go to church? By the time he left Aso rock people might just be leaving getting out church and there will be road block for the president.. Use your head.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by amtaken(f): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
The worst kind of self-slavery is "suffering and smiling".
umares:
@amtaken you could have advise your father Badluck ebele to do that since nah! Why you guys are soo selfish? Msheeeww nonsense!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by hugafella(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
soh shut the fuccck up....and how on earth would him sitting in one spot change the situation,cos i dont get,the army works everyday.people in govt work,the president works too...if ur jonathan had acted smart in the six years he was there,u wouldnt be here urself spewing trash and expect this man to di some form of miracle in 7months! .....we wouldnt.educated illiterate.....just suck up whatever trash u have in ur brain,cos it wouldnt change the fact that this man will be here for four years! and even more.....die please

I pity ur thought process. You are the total illiterate here. Yours is also compounded by the myopia of the mind. A very terrible case of living in denial. You're still talking of Jonathan after almost a year of this useless administration? You're a big baboon- Buharis bloody baboon. I suggest you climb up your favorite tree and also never come down. You are a cancer to your generation.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by Iykopee(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
He went to Iran to do wat? Hmmmm he's yet to tame his bokoharam brothers now this. Pls dont import more bokoharam down here.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by amtaken(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
But, isn't there any remedy?

What is the military for!!!
onatisi:
haven't you noticed that all the human right activists and leaders that supported his presidential campaign and actively campaigned for him have distanced themselves from him? Most of them have now seen how totally useless the dullard is and they are probably thinking how come they were so stupid not to see buhari failings and inabilities. If he was performing very well believe me many would have come out to say they made the right choice and decision in supporting him.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

Awon agborodun. undecided

Abobaku nitori atenuje, eke yin.
You be mumu, No matter the political party you support, wishing the President dead will be a bad thing to even pray for.. If the President happen to be your father nko.. He has wife and kids why which another peoples father death.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by taofeektaiwo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
can't blame u cos I know none of ur kith and kin ever achieve beyond ur doorstep! Shamefully he will go and return hail and healthy while u continue to retard in ur tattered future
hinwazaka:
May he go and NEVER RETURN. Nigeria will be better without him
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by kunzaar83(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
faustinalove:

u r a certified fool..na igbo matter go kill u very soon..hope u have written ur will and paid for ur burial casket? Nkita racha kwa gi anya there! Ewu hausa!
gị na nne gị bụ a akwụna.... Fool nyimiri
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
all4naija:
I can't imagine this is the type of human being ruling over educated people in Nigeria. Always on his 'bulubulu' (unhealthy African clothes) without swag! How would somebody like that understand modernity? He is very embarrassing to me!
See fool, Copy copy will not kill you guys? Have you ever seen Obama, Hollandes, Putin etc wear Agbada or Native dress..
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by trinity227(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
soh shut the fuccck up....and how on earth would him sitting in one spot change the situation,cos i dont get,the army works everyday.people in govt work,the president works too...if ur jonathan had acted smart in the six years he was there,u wouldnt be here urself spewing trash and expect this man to di some form of miracle in 7months! .....we wouldnt.educated illiterate.....just suck up whatever trash u have in ur brain,cos it wouldnt change the fact that this man will be here for four years! and even more.....die please

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by slimgold123(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Safe journey[/size]
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
kuchikau:

Dont quote me again
u be smelos I no get ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.