Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? (827 Views)

Where/how Can I Buy Bulk Data To Resell? / Opportunity To Resell Male Wristwatches. Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? by Pidggin(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will like to know how one can get these cards for commercial purpose?
Re: Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? by psucc(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jamb had locked that business away from the poor. Now they licensed their CBT centres as agents. But you can still try something, check any of the centres around you and see if you can negotiate something. The margin may be minimal and not worth the pains since Jamb fixed processing fee at N700.

1 Like

Re: Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? by DrFemaj: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Piggin you can contact me on 07036427775. I do sell in bulk and likewise a certified accredited agent working with Jamb at CBT centre.

1 Like

Re: Where can I get Jamb Scratch Cards to resell? by Pidggin(f): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
psucc:
Jamb had locked that business away from the poor. Now they licensed their CBT centres as agents. But you can still try something, check any of the centres around you and see if you can negotiate something. The margin may be minimal and not worth the pains since Jamb fixed processing fee at N700.

Thank you for this info.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 2000 High Quality Instagram Followers For $5 Only / MTN Withdraws Suit Against The NCC And Pays ₦50 Billion / Anyone Using The Konga Spaceship Warehouse Facility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.