Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji (1715 Views)

Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. / Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by metroparrot: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8PbYIXnuHBo/VlGowSMBLFI/AAAAAAACIKg/mGIeEI9alMg/s1600/AYO1.jpg[/img]
Veteran actress, Ayo Mogaji has said people should stop calling elderly actor, Jibola Dabo her husband because he is only her baby daddy. According to the actress, herself and Jibola were lovers before she got married and have a child together. She also spoke to Telegraph about young actresses and getting endorsement and the corporate world ignoring them. According to her, some of them achieve this by sleeping around. Hear her;

“Jibola was only my boyfriend, though we had a baby together before I got married. We never got married to each other. I’m married to a British Psychotherapist named Dr. Victor Ayodele Oduleye,” she spoke about her love affair with the actor.

When asked how she felt about younger actors enjoying and securing brand endorsements from companies when just a fraction of the older ones benefit from the industry they toiled to grow, she said, “That does not exactly bother me. It’s journalists like you that will help us to ask them what disqualifies us from such life changing opportunities. Maybe we don’t work hard enough, maybe we cannot sleep around and maybe we cannot quite do what the younger ones are doing or they cannot get what they’re getting from the younger ones from us.

“At the location where I am now, my director and I were discussing this same matter yesterday. What their criteria are, I don’t know, but I know if you google my name, you would see what I’ve done and the rest. It’s quite shocking that some people still think you’ve not done enough and that it’s only the new faces that can sell products and services. All well and good, if anybody needs my service, they will call me when the time comes.”

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/11/actresses-sleep-around-for-endorsements.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Igbanladogi on point!

1 Like

Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by Funbox3: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
On point

1 Like

Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
So only female actress sleep around for endorsement, how does the males get theirs? Don't know why she's embittered, is it the young actresses' fault that there were no lucrative endorsements during her heyday? Brand managers will only advertise their products through someone that connects to the mass market most and that's the younger artists (in most cases).

She is one heck of a fine actress though.

*edit* Nowhere in the article did she emphasize on actresses sleeping around for deals. These silly journalists know how to twist people's word out of context

1 Like

Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
dominique:
So only female actress sleep around for endorsement, how does the males get theirs? Don't know why she's embittered, is it the young actresses' fault that there were no lucrative endorsements during her heyday? Brand managers will only advertise their products through someone that connects to the mass market most and that's the younger artists (in most cases).

She is one heck of a fine actress though.
immediately i saw this ur comment i know this thread will never make front page. @op im so sorry.
Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by Afrok(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Was what she said supposed to be a news? It's not news to me sha.

"Igbanla ndogi".... this woman can abuse in movies eh

1 Like

Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol.....a baby mama actually dissing other ladies? It is well.

1 Like

Re: Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji by Dubemkelly(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make she bend down and pause, people sleep for admission, to pass exams, to get money, for favourr return, for acting role, so what the hell is she saying? like we pphucking do not know... Not news momma

(1) (Reply)

Actress Queen Nwokoye Slays In New Photos / I Will Be The First Female President Of Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughter Caught Invading The Fridge For Some Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.