Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration (9804 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by 175(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S ADMINISTRATION

1). Fuel per litre N 87

2). Bag of rice N 7000

3). US Dollar N175

4). Spaghetti N1950

5). Bag of sugar N7000

6). Kano to Lagos on air N15000

7). Subsidy to pilgrimage

&wink. Salary on 22th

9). Availability of money

10). Political stability

11). Alomo Bitters N750. gringrin

12). One bag of Weed 50kg. N10000. gringringrin

BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION

1). fuel per litre N180

2). Bag of rice N12000

3). US dollar N220

4). Spaghetti N2800

5). Bag of sugar N9000

6). Kano to Lagos on air N22000

7). Subsidy Removal to pilgrimage

&wink. Salary paid on 45th

9). Scarcity of money

10). Political instability.

11). Alomo Bitters N2550. gringrin

12). One bag of Weed 50kg. N20000. gringringrin

This is the CHANGE. gringringringrin

Yes I'm a Wailer for Africa but,.

APC lies for AFRICA gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by kayboy4y(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Utilise ur brain to reason and know that there are differences between 6MONTHS and 6YEARS.

You can quote me. I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
kayboy4y:
Utilise ur brain to reason and know that there are differences between 6MONTHS and 6YEARS.

seconded.
I'm a PDP supporter but its too early to compare Buhari's 6months government to GEJ's 6years.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by 175(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
kayboy4y:

Utilise your brain to know that we are supposed to move forward from where Jonathan stopped!

That's change in the right direction! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just add average crude oil price and you've finished your comparison.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by Akpan107(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
By the end of 2019, Buhari might be the worst President in the History of Nigeria before that of Abacha...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by mazeltov(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
175:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S ADMINISTRATION

[s]1). Fuel per litre N 87

2). Bag of rice N 7000

3). US Dollar N175

4). Spaghetti N1950

5). Bag of sugar N7000

6). Kano to Lagos on air N15000

7). Subsidy to pilgrimage

&wink. Salary on 22th

9). Availability of money

10). Political stability

11). Alomo Bitters N750. gringrin

12). One bag of Weed 50kg. N10000. gringringrin[/s]
I believe that you are a student and if you are not, I will still try and enlighten you. I have seen people like you who use to open threads and blame Buhari for our economic woes. Firstly I am not here to argue whether it's wrong to compare 6 months administration with 6 years admininstration, No! - Truly we have many narrow-minded youth who have been completely encrusted in utmost economic ignorance.

Most of the things you listed are being remoted by external economic factors, and little can the government to do reverse them. The implementation of TSA which has blocked all illegal financial leakages also contributed to slow movement of cash flow in our economy , you can see how banks and companies have been sacking their workers, Our economy has started
declining right before the exodus of Pdp from power. - why? our economy is being oxygenated by exportation and sales of crude oil and since the price of crude oil has dropped significantly definitely this will affect our economic performance. It's not about Pdp or Apc, if Jonathan still remains in power, he would still find it difficult to control the economic crisis. Until you remove your political party spectacle, you will always view the ''perspective'' of our economic crisis with ignorance. Let's forget the fact the jonathan's economic team led by NOI lied to us that our economy was bouyant. Yes you and I have the right to cry and wail because of this hardship but if you want to wail, please wail with sense, if you want to criticise the government, criticise as a sensible man.
I have said this before- [b]The economy of every nation always decline when election is approaching or when a new administration is formed. In
fact the economy of every nation always respond to social political change. Anytime election is approaching or conducted , investors either local or international always take
cuation to examine the trends of the market, adjust their performances or even cut down
their productions. A study of key economic variables over the past 30 years shows that economic activitities lost pace significantly
every time there was a general election or a new government. Government spending always go up in an average election year
which tended to fuel inflation[increase in price level] rather than spur economical
growth, which means that the extra public expenditure ahead of polls use to be largely wasteful.
There would be a slowdown in investment and economic activity.
New project/contracts in additions always dry up due to new government policies and when a new government is formed,
investors will have to wait to gauge what the future policy environment will be before
launching major projects. These are things you need to know!!
Now election is over, there is need to pave a way for a new economic policy by the new government.
During the oil boom period when the sales of crude oil was high to our advantage, what did the government in power do with the money? We have failed to diversify our economy for the past 16 year yet you didn't blame the Pdp led government for this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration by 175(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
mazeltov:

I believe that you are a student and if you are not, I will still try and enlighten you. I have seen people like you who use to open threads and blame Buhari for our economic woes. Firstly I am not here to argue whether it's wrong to compare 6 months administration with 6 years admininstration, No! - Truly we have many narrow-minded youth who have been completely encrusted in utmost economic ignorance.

Most of the things you listed are being remoted by external economic factors, and little can the government to do reverse them. The implementation of TSA which has blocked all illegal financial leakages also contributed to slow movement of cash flow in our economy , you can see how banks and companies have been sacking their workers, Our economy has started
declining right before the exodus of Pdp from power. - why? our economy is being oxygenated by exportation and sales of crude oil and since the price of crude oil has dropped significantly definitely this will affect our economic performance. It's not about Pdp or Apc, if Jonathan still remains in power, he would still find it difficult to control the economic crisis. Until you remove your political party spectacle, you will always view the ''perspective'' of our economic crisis with ignorance. Let's forget the fact the jonathan's economic team led by NOI lied to us that our economy was bouyant. Yes you and I have the right to cry and wail because of this hardship but if you want to wail, please wail with sense, if you want to criticise the government, criticise as a sensible man.
I have said this before- [b]The economy of every nation always decline when election is approaching or when a new administration is formed. In
fact the economy of every nation always respond to social political change. Anytime election is approaching or conducted , investors either local or international always take
cuation to examine the trends of the market, adjust their performances or even cut down
their productions. A study of key economic variables over the past 30 years shows that economic activitities lost pace significantly
every time there was a general election or a new government. Government spending always go up in an average election year
which tended to fuel inflation[increase in price level] rather than spur economical
growth, which means that the extra public expenditure ahead of polls use to be largely wasteful.
There would be a slowdown in investment and economic activity.
New project/contracts in additions always dry up due to new government policies and when a new government is formed,
investors will have to wait to gauge what the future policy environment will be before
launching major projects. These are things you need to know!!
Now election is over, there is need to pave a way for a new economic policy by the new government.
During the oil boom period when the sales of crude oil was high to our advantage, what did the government in power do with the money? We have failed to diversify our economy for the past 16 year yet you didn't blame the Pdp led government for this.

You started well, but ended up badly. SWF was created but ur current APC halleluya Ministers cried blue murder.

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Drags Senate To UN Over CCT Amendment / INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections / Buhari’s Visit Rekindles Ebonyi APC Leadership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.