Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (288 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday November 22nd 2015)
- TOTAL COMMITMENT: A MUST
1.Thank you Father for the privilege to serve you.
2.Thank you Father for upholding me till NOW.
3.Father, in anyway I have sinned against you in thought, in words and in my deeds, have mercy and forgive me.
4.Father, help me to be totally committed to you, to your cause and to your kingdom.
5.Father, empower me to meet every condition required to walk worthy of you.
6.Father, grant unto me the grace to follow you till the end, no matter the challenges that may come my way.
7.Father, whenever, the temptation to go back comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me.
8.Father, let no man or power be able to influence me to change my commitment to serve you till the end, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, let every evil imagination against me be neutralised and dissolved from source, by the blood of Jesus.
10.Father, let all those mocking me now, including the sons of the prophets, later, come and bow before me, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let every challenge in my life, be a stepping stone into my breakthrough and victory, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal. petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

A Box Full Of Kisses / Throwback Pic:- See Pastor E.A Adeboye Back Then As A Mathematics Lecturer In Un / Limited Evangelion Orochi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.