Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead (9789 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Is he(Audu) there at the government house?
just shup up ur stinking,sorry,slimy mouth B4 Oluwa shut it up 4 u..must u show ur willing disgusting attitude on every thread involving APC negativity?mtchewwww nonsense..I promise as far as this APC led govt is concern ur days are numbered on nairaland and of dis I can assure you...talking not to only u but all BUNCHEs of APC enemies comprising of IGBOs not excluding u
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by tpiadotcom: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, e no matter whether the running mate is from Warri. The condition is that he is a Nigerian. As for the aggrieved Igalas, they can only whine till 2019 but can't do jack.

actually, they can.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by slimgold123(f): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=26pt]LIAR!!![/size]
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by adorable29(f): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Stylaay:
It is confirmed o. I fear this kind thing o

Confirmed by who?
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
seunmsg:

I will like to see the reference.

I want to believe you but in the case of Boni Haruna, it was a concluded election. I will stick to your argument all the same.
Let's say God works in mysterious ways. Since 1992 our Igala brothers them no wan allow others to govern the state. My prayer is that Fakeye live up to expectation. All eyes now on him!

That is if the death of Audu isn't false...
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by oja1185(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Really bad to hear
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by meforyou1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
prestige2013:
This News is inconclusive.
hahaha. Very funny but true
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by Emperortj93(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just saw it on twitter. Hope and pray its not true
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by funkiebully: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ngene nkwu enu! How far? Judgement is close. Any apc that rigs henceforth will go the same way.

Dude looks bloated sef RIP
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

actually, they can.
Well, they can have their say, not their way. Till 2019....except death or legal impeachment reins in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

We just hope this news is false if not, Hinwazaka is in deep poo

Oh no I didnt screenshot the guy post. He said it that Audu and kogi will be visted with a suprise. He said there would be death and chaos. Now Audu is dead. Hinwazaka sbould be hunted down and arrested. I believe he have much to say
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by meforyou1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
seunmsg:

The constitution and electoral act did not envisage this situation. Another election may probably be conducted. But I still belive the news is false until there is a declaration from Audu's family.
if true, the running mate will be sworn in. Don't believe the story though
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by chiefobdk(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
life Ana aga aga.

Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
FFK just confirmed the News

Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by dustmalik: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Emperortj93:
Emperortj93:
It's true. I have confirmed it from the house of Rep member who represents my constituency. They were called and informed about it by the family of Audu.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by Stylaay(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
adorable29:

Confirmed by who?
Bros just cool it bro i am giving u confirmed info.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
This news is fake pls.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by chinchum(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
If true, James Faleke, the Lagos HOR member who contested as running mate will be the new KOGI STATE GOVERNOR.

That would mean for the first time, a yoruba man is now elected governor of Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by yomexp(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Let's say God works in mysterious ways. Since 1992 our Igala brothers them no wan allow others to govern the state. My prayer is that Fakeye live up to expectation. All eyes now on him!

That is if the death of Audu isn't false...
His name is Jame Faleke not Fakeye
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Wada will continue.
Remember the election is inconclusive. Audu is leading with 41,000 voters while Dekina with the highest population was cancel due to violence.
Dekina has 49,000 voters accredited.

Let's watch and see how things play out.
46,000 Registered Voters...

For Wada to win, there must be 100% voteRs turnout and 85% of the whÓle voters must thumbprint for Wada. Is that possible? Should they get anything less than 85% turnout means it is all over. Judging from the turnout of 25-30%, I'm afraid to say that Wada has been kicked out "technically". We have lost Kogi to APC
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by 2n2k(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Section 181 of the constitution provides that where the Person duly elected as a governor dies before being sworn-in, his running mate will be sworn in. But Audu has not been declared as the winner. He was only leading in an inconclusive election. Section 181 cannot apply.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by basilo101: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, e no matter whether the running mate is from Warri. The condition is that he is a Nigerian. As for the aggrieved Igalas, they can only whine till 2019 but can't do jack.
Lol, if igbo man try this in ur state now yorubas will tell u how they want to take ur oil lands and u will go about carrying it on ur head. Remember its not only about being non indigene but the posibility of foul play
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by dustmalik: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
This news is fake pls.
It's true. I have confirmed it from the house of Rep member who represents my constituency. They were called and informed about it by the family of Audu.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
yomexp:
His name is Jame Faleke not Fakeye
Thanks sir!
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by chinchum(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

For Wada to win, there must be 100% voteRs turnout and 85% of the whÓle voters must thumbprint for Wada. Is that possible? Should they get anything less than 85% turnout means it is all over. Judging from the turnout of 25-30%, I'm afraid to say that Wada has been kicked out "technically". We have lost Kogi to APC
it is lost already, even of the 49,000 registered voters, less than that collected their PVCS. grin

Inec is only wasting money and time for election.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by maupe: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Stranger things have happened before
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by pillarmaria(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
ZACHIE:
Who cares
you wouldn't have mentioned if you don't care.... Happy Sunday fine boy.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by chaseTE: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! It is APC mandate, according to the Law
No winner yet hence his deputy(Christian) cannot take it. Nobody declared him winner. The runners up is likely to take it.

Sad news really.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, if igbo man try this in ur state now yorubas will tell u how they want to take ur oil lands and u will go about carrying it on ur head. Remember its not only about being non indigene but the posibility of foul play
I think Jame Faleke is a Kogi indigen.
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:

Stranger things have happened before
Lol, funny guy....Maybe na when Prof Iwu be INEC Chairman. grin
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by dougivilla(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
AccessME:
just shup up ur stinking,sorry,slimy mouth B4 Oluwa shut it up 4 u..must u show ur willing disgusting attitude on every thread involving APC negativity?mtchewwww nonsense..I promise as far as this APC led govt is concern ur days are numbered on nairaland and of dis I can assure you...talking not to only u but all BUNCHEs of APC enemies comprising of IGBOs not excluding u
Who be this one?

You well at all??
Re: Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead by chinchum(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
2n2k:
Section 181 of the constitution provides that where the Person duly elected as a governor dies before being sworn-in, his running mate will be sworn in. But Audu has not been declared as the winner. He was only leading in an inconclusive election. Section 181 cannot apply.
APC only needs to prove in court that of the 49,000 registered voters, less than 41,000 collected PVCs and there is no need for re-run election. INEC if dragged to court must give an analysis of collected PVCs in the wards and polling units of canacelled election.

I am certain it is less than the 41000 margin of lead. There should be no need for rerun in Kogi. INEC goofed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why PDP Must Not Die / China Approves $5b To Support Projects In Nigeria / Bank To Get Forfeiture Order On Onnoghen’s Funds This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.