Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice (3975 Views)

Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie / Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Started from the bottom, those days when I beg my friend for a bottle of drink.. ‪#‎baddo‬

Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Ikpewe: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
I can see everything turning around for my good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by bunmioguns(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin badosky
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Interesting smiley
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na wa o...see transformation
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by tyson99(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
lolaxavier:
Na wa o...see transformation
Money is good
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Shout out to the real hustlers who made it from the bottom. Davido can't be compared with him cos he saw the money before the hustle.
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
tyson99:

Money is good

Life is good.
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by queendalyn(f): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
lalasticlala, are you an enemy of progress?
Oya fp
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Lilshorecords(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
O-L-A-M-I-D-E!
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by drizslim(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know olamide

So who's the other guy now? undecided
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Shout out to the king of street.

Badoo himself.
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by psalmz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Miracles that will leav your enemies gasping for breath when they see how God has turned your situation around will be out lots in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
drizslim:
I know olamide

So who's the other guy now? undecided

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Dubemkelly(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
I hope you never forget that your friend... Everybody has the opportunity to succeed, just a platform to kick off

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
End-time friend.
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Decapo: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
se na small doctor be that?
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by flokii: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Decapo:
se na small doctor be that?
no na akeweeje... listen to foreign RnB songs una no go hear.
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by santos876(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
hu dey smoke da Benson way dey ground..........olamide eyes self go tel u say na em dey smoke

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Decapo: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
flokii:

no na akeweeje... listen to foreign RnB songs una no go hear.
See local champion o se u hear foreign music reach me ni??
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lovely17(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2015
#EniduroToLagosboys
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 23, 2015
What a life!!

Life is like a string strung together like a bridge... a church is just a building without the clout of a priest.

It's not what you do but how you do it.

Talent is Key!!!
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by RealAdewole(m): 2:42am On Nov 23, 2015
see where e sit
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by fgjavhka: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2015
kick off

Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by pretydiva(f): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2015
He worked hard 2 get 2 where he is now. God bless our hustle
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice by lolaxavier(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
ugolance:
What a life!!

Life is like a string strung together like a bridge... a church is just a building without the clout of a priest.

It's not what you do but how you do it.

Talent is Key!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Music Star, Rita Ora Getting Supplement Drug Injected Into Her Butts / Munachi Abii Got Breast Implants!! LOOK! / 10 Men Tiwa Savage Has Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.