Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (104045 Views)

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by franzzyekiko(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
undecided END TIME FKK
you are a fool, wat is end time, if u hv nofin to say shutup
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by BetterChurch: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
The law of God must be obeyed. Karma and reincarnation are very important factors in our everyday life. Be watchful.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by mKc9ET(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
The pesin wet do did jazz de India now
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't say it is true because you don't know for sure yet. Don't say it can't be true because anyone can die any time. If he is dead there is no amount of rapid reporting that will bring him to life. If he is alive there is no amount of "RIP" that will kill him. Don't be in an hurry to pass information that will not change anything. People will die when they will die.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Donliv: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
His death should be a lesson to us. Vanity upon vanity
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by xage(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pitassan2020:

What type of chance are you talking about? Can a minority like you people have a chance in kogi state?

bruv you are right but mention a thing God is incapable of doing?

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by SKAMOD(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
FFK Just confirmed the death of Abubakar Audi:

"May the soul of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, the APC governorship candidate for Kogi state who dropped after the election, rest in peace.Very sad."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/668477405988831232

Where Is D 1BN stolen? :\
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by viktor01(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
O boy see real Jazz. Ibira and igala jazz ehn.....
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by lumeneng22: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run
Better give the victory back to PDP the rightful owners and stop doing way.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by iskay1971: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is to really proof that nothing is worth chasing with an attitude of do or die. The Holy scripture says the fool amasses wealth when he doesn't know who will spend it. After all said and done a supposedly winner of gubernatorial election passed away just like that with all his ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Kbs468(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
shogz89:
Oboy igala jazz dey potent o
'O ye men of little faith' Both of them are IGHALA, I believe you know that
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
People don't learn. No matter how many people die humanity will continue with greed. Predatory capitalism is human nature
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by UncleJudax(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
lol, the program has even finished.but what of the cord from the receiver (satellite) to the decoder.Is not possible if there is much distance.
Oh my bad. There is always a recorded version though.

Next time use multiple extensions (to tap power) and light up your place.

Cheers
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by lumeneng22: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who is ffk and who is ook? Are both of them politicians?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by anigbajumo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
UncleJudax:

Oh my bad. There is always a recorded version though.

Next time use multiple extensions (to tap power) and light up your place.

Cheers
lol,dat is longtin my brother.... Thanks bro
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Emeka71(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is Audu going to rule Kogi now that He has died? This is end-time election.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by KauntantJoyce(f): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Uhmmmmm
NgreportsBlog:

"May the soul of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, the APC governorship candidate for Kogi state who dropped after the election, rest in peace.Very sad."

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Elinob(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Life is nothing
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by UncleJudax(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
lol,dat is longtin my brother.... Thanks bro
You are welcome. cool
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by tpiadotcom: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tedassie:

i swear down,Yoruba&Bini jazz dey learn work 4whr Igala own siddon,bros

I really cannot argue with this.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by NovusHomo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
kodded:
so sad

so what will happen to the money he stole ?

My question exactly. Please wake the murrafukka up. He probably committed suicide. $50 million is no joke. Please let no one tell me about not speaking ill of the dead. To me he was a thief! Where is our money? embarassed
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by tpiadotcom: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.

take note!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by NovusHomo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgreportsBlog:

May his soul never find peace until his family has refunded the N11Billion he stole, and promised to refund if he won this election. This smells like an Alams stunt.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by gp6liveth(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
God was not happy with Audu. Men can propose but God will dispose.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by femivita: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2015
http://redirect.viglink.com?key=ba2b56ab56e1954de3833f76a7db7605&u=http%3A%2F%2Frisktakerslifechangers..com.ng%2F2015%2F11%2Fall-things-are-not-possible.html%3Fm%3D1 click and earn money online
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by femivita: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Click and make money http:///1QZnJeV
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by drake2(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2015
shogz89:
Oboy igala jazz dey potent o
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.