Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Wish I Could Enter The Sink Hole. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wish I Could Enter The Sink Hole. (411 Views)

End Of The World: A Wish I Want Unfulfilled / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter / Water And Fire Mysteriously Coming Out From A Hole(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish I Could Enter The Sink Hole. by IamTheophilus(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Today was my bad day...(pray my lil'sis doesn't enter my room before i finish the next line) Hey nairalanders,.we've all at on point or the other played the role of a fool at some point in time, today was my turn...
Came back from church as usual and felt a bit hungry, so i asked my sis what we gonna eat and she told me to go ask mum. I'm the type vhat don't like cooking at all.,so mum said we gon make pounded yam. Got so excited vhat i told mum i was gonna peel the yam and she agreed.
Went straight to the store to get some yam and knife and back to the kitchen to do the peeling just for me to forget how to start the peeling...33 minutes later, still struggling to peel one yam, it even got to a stage vhat i washed the yam without peeling it to make the skin soft.
Suddenly mum entered the kitchen to check on me only for her to start laughing i was begging her not to let any of my sister hear bout it but she won't stop...it was vhat moment vhat this my neighbour came around to borrow my power bank, i was begging mum not to let her hear bout this but mum went straight to tell my dad bout it and my sisters heard...vhat very moment i wish i could enter the sink hole, even the girl started laughing. My sister posted the ish on her facebook page. Couldn't eat the food with all of them at the same time coz i felt completely like a clown.
Feel free to share your own experience. Thanks... Lalasticlala plz do the needful..

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Invites You To / Scammed Mail I Received From 419 / Ndigbo Don’t Need Biafra -bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.