Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lucozade & Ribena Visit Shops To Surprise 24 Lucky Winners (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucozade & Ribena Visit Shops To Surprise 24 Lucky Winners (Photos) (360 Views)

Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucozade & Ribena Visit Shops To Surprise 24 Lucky Winners (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-o-T4hqcwtXg/VlIGgQTnGyI/AAAAAAAABxg/r-sH4_0Y_U0/s400/7.jpg[/img]

24 lucky winners have emerged in the first week of the Lucozade & Ribena #SaveAndWinBig Promo. When the promo ambassadors first stormed the shops to surprise lucky winners, most shoppers didn’t even know what was happening.

One of the lucky winners Mr. Theophilus Ibadu was with his kids just to shop in his favourite store as usual only to be spotted and approached by the promo ambassador who rewards with him a home theatre instantly for purchasing the required amount of Lucozade and Ribena.

You can just imagine the excitement when the lucky winners were gifted the surprise rewards. He told the Lucozade and Ribena crew “I just came to do my usual shopping because my kids wanted a bottle of Ribena and now, I’m going home with a home theatre, thanks to Lucozade and Ribena”

Five more weeks to go and there are still over 200 more winners to emerge! Do you want to get spotted and rewarded with fabulous prizes? Don’t be left out, participate in the #SaveAndWinBig promo today! Visit your nearest store and purchase either 6 packs of Lucozade or Ribena 288ml or 2 packs of Lucozade or Ribena 1Ltr or 3 PET bottles Lucozade or Ribena 500ml and you could walk home with fabulous prizes.

Also, everyone who buys the required quantity will get a discount of N100. So every shopper is a winner. More photos below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/lucozade-ribena-visit-shops-to-surprise.html

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business Using Bulk Sms Solution / How Having School Management Software Brings School Growth / Data Analysis: Statistical Analysis, Econometrics Analysis & Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.